This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, place, business, incidents or events are either a product of the author's imagination or used only in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental.

Hi, Neko's back again!

     With this book, I dove into the premises of enemies to lovers. Yes guys, this is a hate-to-love romance!

     I've been wanting to write hate-to-love romance so bad and here it is. Also, this will be a slowburn romance. A lot of firsts here and I'm really proud of how I've grown as a writer with this story.

     A lot of tropes that I love is here so if those tropes are also your cup of tea, you're in the right book. 

     I put so much effort in making this happen so I hope you'll love this book. I hope you'd also come to love my protagonists, Val and Ivan, as much as I love them. 

     The first stories that I wrote are a lot darker than this one (please do check them out if you have time!). However, this story still tackles a lot about life and death. Its a lot lighter but it still has topics about trauma which is a part of every story that I write. I hope you learn lessons by the end of this story.

     Please do take time to read the trigger warnings below. Enjoy!

TRIGGER WARNING: This story contains dark and sexual themes which include graphic representations of sex, hate speech, suicidal ideation, self-harm and death. This story also contains profanities.

*** Characters of this story are imperfect and sensitive like the teenagers that they are. So if you can't tolerate their decisions, please go read another book.

05/31/2023

where will destiny take us?

neko ♡

:>