Arisa x Teased Male Reader

[Non requested idea]

Location - Convenience Store

Your POV

When you're close with someone, do you often get teased by that person, especially if that person is a girl? I can tell that it has happen to me before. In fact, this person has been doing it since I first met her a few weeks ago. Hi there, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), and this is my story.

This story began with me going to the convenience store as my mother wanted me to go to pick up a snack for her. As I found the snack I was looking for, I started to walk over to the register to pay for them, then...

THUD

I bumped into someone without realizing it. The person I bumped into was a girl around my age. Her hair was slightly blond, and she had pigtails.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Are you okay?" I asked and tried to help her out.

"I am just fine, thank you very much." She snapped, and walked over to the register with her items.
______________________________________

Moments later...

I paid for the stuff at the store, and I start to walk home, but then, I saw the girl again. She was walking in front of me, so I don't think she'll noticed me. However, we both had to stop at the corner, and that is how we noticed each other. I start to grow nervous, not sure what to say to her.

"Oh, it's you." She said.

"Y-Yeah, my house is in this direction." I said as I felt embarrassed about the words coming out of my mouth. 

But instead of a cold remark, like I expected, she began to giggle at me.

"Is... there something I miss?" I asked.

"You know, you're kind of cute when you get embarrassed like that." The girl said as I start to blush a little.

"R-Really? Me... cute?"

"Yep."

No girl ever said I was cute before. And now, I was getting a weird feeling inside of me. I was feeling butterflies in my stomach, and my heart was beating fast.

"I... uhh... should probably go." I said and quickly got away from that girl.
______________________________________

A few days later...

The days began to go by like crazy, and I haven't seen that girl since encountering her at the convenience store and the corner. As I walked home from school, I would get a surprise visit nearby. It was that girl again, and she was smiling at me.

"Hi there, I had a feeling I would run into here." She said and smiled.

"Oh, umm... good to see you again." I awkwardly replied.

The moment I was staring at her, I was getting that weird feeling inside of me. I tried to talk, but I don't know what to say to her.

"Umm, hello? Are you there, cutie?" She asked.

"Y-Yeah, I am okay. And umm..."

"Hm?"

"I've been meaning to apologize for bumping into you at the store from a few days ago." I said to her.

"Huh? Oh, that? It's okay, I wasn't hurt." She replied. At least that's good to know.

"Oh, by the way, my name is Ichigaya Arisa." She said, introducing herself to me. "What's your name?"

"Oh, it's (Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N). Nice to meet you, Arisa-san." I said with a smile.

"Haha, no need to be like that, cutie. You can just call me Arisa." Arisa told me. I wonder why she keeps calling me cute when we don't know each other that well?

"Umm, Arisa, if it's not too much trouble, why do you keep calling me cute?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh, umm... n-no reason." She replied, stuttering.

She's just like me, embarrassed when being asked certain questions.

"I see. I guess I should get going then-" I said and right when I was actually trying to leave, Arisa grabbed my wrist.

"Wait! Can I... ask you something?"

"I guess so. What's up?" I asked.

"Do you think... you can meet me next week at the park?"

The park? I wonder why she wants to meet up there?

"Yeah, I guess I can do that." I replied, then we parted ways from there.
______________________________________

A week later...

Location - The Park

A week has now gone by, and during that week, I was trying to figure out why I kept teased by Arisa. I went out of my way to asked my mom about it, and she thinks that she is in love with me. I don't know why, though, we rarely know each other. But I guess it could be love at first sight.

Now, I am waiting for Arisa to show up, and I don't know why I am feeling anxious about seeing her. Maybe I have feelings for her, too. When Arisa showed up, my heart started racing like crazy. She didn't have her pigtails... did she do that for me?

"Hey, I hope I didn't keep you waiting." She said with a smile.

"It's fine." I replied, blushing. "I just got here myself."

"Oh, good to know." Arisa said and sat down beside me.

"So, umm... why did you want to meet me here?" I asked.

Arisa's cheeks turned red the moment I asked that. She looked embarrassed and didn't want to speak. She took a deep breath, and then...

"I invited you out here because I wanted to tell you that I love you."

Arisa loves me? Looks like my mother was right. But why does she love me? There is nothing special about me that is worth mentioning.

"But I have to know; do you love me, too?" Arisa asked.

"Yes!" I answered right away. "I do love you, Ichigaya Arisa."

"I see."

"And if you don't mind..."

I began to move closer to her, and kissed her on the lips softly. Arisa began to blush and tried to talk.

"You liked that, didn't you?" I asked.

"S-So what?! I mean... it was... not too bad." She answered as her face was still red.

I feel like I was starting to understand Arisa a little better. After all, she gets embarrassed as much as I do, and that is okay with me.

The end

A/N: And that is that for this one-shot. Thank you guys for reading and I hope you liked it. Also, thank you over 2K reads on this book. :)