Reona x Male Reader

Requested by Emraldknight

Location - (L/N) Residence

Your POV

Hi there, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I have a huge crush on this girl I like. She and I have been friends for a few months now, but I already feel like I forged a good connection with her. Her name is Reona, aka Pareo, the keyboardist for the band, Raise A Suilen. I promise myself that I was going to confess my feelings to her, and that is exactly what I was going to do.

Moments later, my phone vibrated and I saw that it was a text from Pareo. She always texts me everyday, and it brings me so much joy. Her text message said...

Pareo's text: Hey, I have some exciting news that I want to share with you.

Exciting news? Knowing her, it'll have something to do with Pastel*Palettes. But I was never the type to jump to conclusions, so I decided to ask.

Your text: Really? What is it?

Pareo's text: Chu2-sama and I are official now!

Official? Does that mean that... they're a couple? I mean, I knew Pareo was bisexual and liked Chu2 for a while, but Chu2 never saw Pareo like that before.

Your text: Really? Congratulations.

Pareo's text: Thanks! Now I'll be able spend the rest of my life with her even if RAS one day disbands!

I was upset that the one girl I loved the most was taken from me, but I didn't want to make a big deal out of this. So instead, I kept my own feelings to myself.
______________________________________

Location - Station Entrance

Pareo didn't waste anytime in sharing the news about her and Chu2 being a couple. Even Chu2 was happy about it, despite her being embarrassed. Seeing those two together was actually breaking my heart.

Someone else started to notice my odd behavior as well. It was Rokka, aka Lock, the guitarist for Raise A Suilen. And because of that, she invited me to come hang out with her. We met up at the station entrance.

"Sorry for calling you all of the sudden." Rokka said, feeling a bit shy about talking to me.

"No problem, but umm... what is this about?" I asked.

"I figured I could talk to you about... you know, Pareo-san." Rokka said as sweetly as she could.

"Pareo? What about her?"

"Do you really approve of her being with Chu2-san?" She asked as she gave me a serious look.

"Well, umm..."

I really didn't know how to feel about all of this. But no matter how hard I tried to wrap my head around this subject, Rokka kept on encouraging me.

"Don't lose hope, (Y/N)-kun." She said. "One of these days, Pareo-san is going to see how wonderful you are, and she'll fall in love with you."

"I won't, but Rokka, where is all of this coming from?" I asked.

"Because I've seen how close you and Pareo-san are!" She said. "It's like the two of you are made for each other."

"You think so?"

"Yes, I do."

It was nice of Rokka to give me a little hope, but I don't think now would be a good idea to share that with her. When the time is right, I'll let her know, even if means I have to wait forever.
______________________________________