Moca x Jealous Male Reader

[Non requested idea]

A/N #1: Birthday shout-out to KoutaFuyuhiii, make sure to check him out.
______________________________________

Your POV

Hi there, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), and throughout my high school years, I've always felt jealous about the guys at my school. Almost every guy here either as a girlfriend, or has a strong connection with one, like brother and sister. Whenever I try to do that, people will look at me and say...

"Eww, (Y/N) (L/N) is talking to us. We're gonna wake up with the coronavirus or some shit."

Indeed, hearing those words would always make my heart break into pieces. But I do my best to ignore such words.

But things began to take a turn for me when I headed over to a certain bakery to see a certain friend of mine.

"Welcome to Yamabuki Bakery!" 

"Hi Saaya! Guess who's back?"

Saaya began to let out a smile.

"Ah, (Y/N)-kun. Welcome back." Saaya replied. "How was your day?"

"My day could've gone better." I answered.

"How was your day?" I asked in return.

"Quite alright." Saaya replied. "You won't believe some of things Kasumi said during lunch today."

"Oh really? Enlighten me."

As Saaya started chatting away, someone walked in through the door. It was another girl but with short ivory blond hair.

"Fufu, the great Moca-chan has made her appearance." The girl said while having a unique smile at the same time. Sounds like her name is Moca.

"Hi there, Moca." Saaya greeted. "Are you to get some bread?"

"You know it, and I am here to fill up my point card, too." Moca replied as she showed us her point card. Wow, her point card was close to getting filled out completely.

"In that case, feel free to get whatever you want." Saaya said and smiled.

"Will do."

Then Moca stared directly at me, and gave me a curious look.

"My my, what do we have here?" Moca questioned. "A new face to Yamabuki Bakery?"

"Umm, yeah, my name is (Y/N) (L/N)." I said, introducing myself.

"And you can call me Aoba Moca-chan, the queen of all bread."

"Can I just call you Moca for short?" I asked.

"Moca-chan will allow it." She replied.

Moca went off to go pick out the bread she wants to buy. I started to look at her from the distance, and just thought how interesting she was. Saaya could probably tell exactly what I was thinking.

"I know that look on your face." Saaya said in a teasing tone.

"Look? What look?"

"You're curious look." She said. "You want to get to know Moca, don't you?"

I went silent for a minute. This is giving me horrible flashbacks to how people were treating me at school.

"I don't know if I should..." I said. "She probably already has a guy friend that she has a strong connection with."

Saaya chuckled.

"That's not true at all." She said.

"And what makes you say that?" I asked.