Chapter 03 - Melodious Tune

The sky shows an ominous sign of a thunderstorm. The silent forest makes everybody feel eerie. Ralph just stood by windowsill when looking outside. He never fear of a storm, but had repeated nightmare which always haunted in his slept whenever thunderstorm coming.

He can see a pack house and that area had been flashy decorate. The same goes to school too because the birthday party for rich upper class man would be held on the same day as the Prom Party. The prom party will be function as a place for werewolves who turn eighteen to find their mate from other packs. In case, their mate doesn't belong to their own packs.

The preparation goes smoothly with the elder co-operation. The school have mixed many populations such vampire, human, etc. The majorities were werewolves. Human never can differentiate those races.

Ralph walked into an abandoned music room. That was his hidden place when he was at school. His put down his beg into one of the stool and begin play a melodious tune. His own music. Luckily, that place is soundproof so nobody hear the music.

Soon, the rain starts falling down to the ground. The smell of wet soils and road tar begin to disturb everyone nose.

Ralph POV

Argh... I will come home late again. Stupid... why I don't bring an umbrella? Stupid self. I start dancing my slender finger on the black and white key. Produce a fantastic melodious that echoes inside the music room. I love this spot because it was hidden spot and I can look outside window.

My mouth forms a weird smile. I feel in peace when I heard my own music, my own hidden diary. Sometimes, I will replied my close friend's email. Both of them from a different pack and we had been together for eleven years old.

They never knew that I'm one of them too...

The scene two days ago had my heart broken. I knew Kai and Trisha an items from the middle high. They always together from the early ages and their fathers are both Alpha and Beta. Everyone hopes they're can be end together as mates.

Sorry guys... Kai is my mate. That fate is out of my control. I don't know why the Moon Goddess had paired us up. The odd pair. I chuckled to myself.

Numb...

Yeah, my heart already numb after seeing his countless intimacy scene with Trisha since long ago. What the hell I know he is my mate since young ages?

Curse...

I silently curse the lovebird. Because, I knew who my mate is. It is tortured my eyes every time I saw their hugging kiss and shows his kindness toward that girl.

Stupid future Alpha. Your fated had been sealed with me since your birth. Fortunately, your wolf still can't sense his mate yet. I mumble in myself.

Trisha is a lovely and gorgeous girl. Every guy dream girl and perfect in every aspect. Nobody can resist her charms, and couldn't get close by her side because Kai will send a killer vibe to his rival. Perfect wife and might be a great Luna.

"Don't compare yourself with that girl." My wolf persuades my heart, such a considerate wolf.

I never compare myself with her. Just state the truth. If not, our stupid mate will not dazzled by her like a Romeo to Juliet. And, I will be the villain for ruining their love.

Stupid boy!!! Don't degraded yourself like that. You are unique and special. The one and one only exist like a raw diamond in the mud. Your existence itself can make the world turn up and down.

Stupid wolf!!!!! Don't scream in mind so loud. In addition, I don't get it what you're trying to tell me. Please explain it.

Just forget it. I will explain it in the future. Okay... I want to rest now. Bye bye dear......

With that sentence, the stupid wolf disconnected our mind link and snore into it sleeping beauty wonderland. Left me with are 1001 questions without answer.

My eyes start to have the heavy weight of my eyelids and I give in to sleepy sensation. I enter the dreamland. I can identify it because this person never shows his kindness and a handsome smile to me. His real rightful mate.

Kai spreads both his hand to me. I run toward the open hand and hug him tightly. His whisper something, but I can't catch up his word because I was in cloud nine.

His finger chins me up. I stare into his blue ocean eyes. I brush his silky black hair. His face close to mine, and press our lips together. From a gentle smooch into a heat battle tongues inside my mouth. My legs feel weak, but his strong hand still hugs me tightly. Oh, Moon Goddess please let me stay in this dreamland forever. The stupid wished I ever thought.

I wake up when I heard my phone rang. I check it and saw almost ten miss a call from Leyla. I must go. Today is Reyes birthday. We had planned to make a surprise celebrate. Just three of us because Leyla know I hate crowd party.

I feel a strange hot burning heat of my lips, a slight wet and odd sensation in my mouth. My face blush when I remember my dream.

The rain had stopped. I close the piano's lid, slung my bag to my shoulders and start rushing out from music class. Leyla will be noisy is I late again.

~~A/N~~

Suck...I had to rewritten summary and tags again. Dear reader please comment my story whether it good or suck story.