Chapter 09 - Wrong Place,Bad Timing

Ralph POV...

I wake up with flutter feeling when remembered the last night event. Not in my life, I ever dream to dance with Kai, holding our hand together. For me, Kai has been unreachable mate since I kid. His status and he always is straight pole person. Not like shit sex maniac, which always changes their bed partners. Simplified, his reputation is clean. There was only one girl who gets his attention, Trisha our pack Beta's daughter. I'm also straight guy and never in any relationship because nobody wanted me whether is a girl or guy.

When I am walking to school, a nasty feeling keeps haunting me. I put my hand on my chest to calm my own heart. Something bad will occur. What exactly is it? Was it a bully again? I keep going until I reach school assembly. The director wanted to announce something.

I saw Kai with Trisha, Rick, and other pack member. Trisha face looks swollen and pale. Perhaps she can't accept she is not the one Moon Goddess for Kai's mate. My jealousy arises when I see Kai hand tightens on Trisha waist. Mine... Mine... Mine... that all my wolf shouting, but block at my throat. Kai turns around and our eyes meet each other. He wears a smirk and grinned smile to myself. My tears attempt to fall.

Why is Kai still with that girl?

Why not he tries to accept our mating bond?

Is not my other self is my savior?

Many questioned twirling in my mind. Questions without an answer keep rolling inside my mind. Damn.... He never looked for me. He is a straight guy and he need an heir for the next Alpha line. Such a bloody fool. Please Ralph doesn't rise any expectation because you will be the one who hurts in the end. I hold back my tears at bay.

Once the assembly ended, I take walks to my class, but stop when the group of my bullied block my way. They smack my head and kick my legs. One guy landed a heavy punch on my stomach, make me sway before I fall on my knee. Holding my stomach; hurt, I heard the noise stop. I am looking up and saw Kai and Trisha. He came to save me, that's what I thought, but he next line makes my body hurt unbearable.

"I Kai Alexander Malcolm, the future Alpha of Midnight Silent reject Ralph Ash Meyer as my mate." The bomb line shatters my little ray of hope. My mate gone and my body endured a rejection sign. I coughed and coughed until I throw out a mouth of blood.

My vision was blurred when tears running out. Trisha giggles beside Kai as they kiss. My wolf leaks out a painful howling inside my mind. I know because both of our human mate and his wolf rejected us. Not fit to stand beside them as equal mate. My heart had heavy stung keep coming more and more. I gasp more oxygen. My heart swelled and my lung can't function perfectly. My foot starts losing its strength. Help me...Someone please help me.

Not your fault partner.... It's just their heart and eyes had blind. You're a most outstanding werewolf I have ever seen.

Don't try cheered me when you were the one who badly hurt. By the ways, thanks my wolf because you diffuse some of my pain. Sorry I'm weak...

"Bastard... gets lost. Aren't you satisfying now bitch?" a powerful female voice rang make other werewolves beside Kai whimpers. My one and only friend, Leyla. She stood for me and pisses off with what Kai had done. She has supported me to stand up and wipe my nose and mouth which covered with blood. She mumbles something, but I don't hear it because a black dots form in my vision and black out.

I wake up at Leyla house. My body sore badly and I can't stand on my own. Leyla pack doctor came to check and give some medicine to alleviate my painful.

"Are you a werewolf too? That is the first question she asks. I nodded my head slowly.

"Wow... that amazing. You can fully cover your scent." Her smile and give me a pen and paper to write.

Not... I can't transform and outcast in my pack. And, Kai is my future Alpha. I wrote to her immediately. She showed the paper to his father.

"That jerk. If he is your Alpha, why he never says anything when you have been bullied?"

I'm weakling. The pack never accepts the weakling member. Even the human bullied me. My eyes become glassy.

"Stupid pack! Don't worry honey, if you felt suffered in your current pack, you can join our pack. You don't deserve that treat just because you can't transform. And, that rejection takes a heavy toll on your body too. Just give me a word and I will manage everything. I promise son." Her father said and hugged me when I'm weeping.

"Stay here tonight son...." He added before leaving. Leyla continues hugged me until I calm. She orders me to take a medicine and I drift to sleep, without any dream. Tomorrow I will resume my daily routine like usual.

After school ending, I go to my part-time work. Leyla came at night and drop my thing. I back to my little hut, my home. I avoid Kai and his gang the whole day and use a long road to come home. I tried to sleep, but failed. So, I resolve to hold a little walkway around our perimeter, the usual situation I belonged to when I am drunk in sorrow.

The place that who nobody never coming. I go around and sit there for a while. The night sky so dark with cloud covers the new moon. In a few days, the full moon will come. The bunch of werewolves starts to excite planning with their mates. The new pups will transform and full moon festive will be celebrate in full blast. However, I feel nothing because I can't transform so my situated more like humans. It has been many years I avoided this festival. Suck I am not working tonight.

I walked slowly around the soothing calm lake. For humans, they will feel eerie, but for me this place likes my hidden secret. The place I release and share my tensions, frustrated, anger, crying, etc. My escape heaven. I refused to let others know about this.

I am walking to the waterfall area; my thought banishes when I have heard a rustling sound. My whole body became alert. Rogues? Maybe not, cause the guard will instantly smell them. This is one of the strongest pack in the world. Rouge will think many times before they launch a mindless attack. I gasp my breath slowly and pinching my ear to sounding rustling. I got close and close.

I watch an unexpected shame scene in front me. I get closer and recognize who belong that naked body. The heavy lovemaking scents session swift into my nose. Make me want to puke. I am touched her body, but not responded. The bruises along her body are highly proof that she had been forced into non-consensual activity aka raped; I wipe my own sweat and thinking logically. I decide to call the nearest guard. I left my jacket under her body.

What really happened to her? Didn't high and mighty werewolves in my pack will immediately sense the other wolves who doesn't belong here? Why not Trisha mind-links with her proud boyfriend and family? Whatever, I just need to inform the guard quietly. What happened to her is not my business? Gotta stay away. She just deserved a bit sympathize with mine. Since, when I turn out to be the bad person?

Since, the day you have been rejected. My wolf interfered with my thinking and then we both laughter. I know my wolf always sleeps, but still try his best to accompany me. My precious wolf. I might commit suicide now if I'm really alone. Nobody knows my wolf exist, so he solely mine and mine only. He has a silky white-snow like long and thick fur and golden eyes. The most beautiful wolf I have ever seen. Weird... nobody inside post guard cabin.

A/N

Sorry for late update. My cold gotten worst....