Chapter 44 - Nerve-Wrecking

RALPH POV

Shit... I really can't wake up from this damn black out. Seem, Blake also blocked me from getting up.

"Let me wake up Blake. I need to search Ian. I scare if he happens to cross the road with our enemy or large rogue's group." - I begged my stubborn wolf.

"Not... I had promised with Rion to keep you from your little rampages. It might true, our pup may head here." - Blake reasoned with me.

"No... Our pup is our priority. Rion can search with his own approaches. I don't want to lose another pup of mine. Please Blake..."

"Sorry Ralph..."

Blake still here beside me, but it stays silent. Almost likely, it blends with a thin air. I enhance all my sense to higher perception. My body can feel a spark through my body; a sign the other party who touches my body is my own mate.

He touches soothing my mess emotion. Isn't he still in intense argument with his ex-in-law family? I really wanted to snap that woman's fragile neck whatever she insulted Kai. What the fuck she means by Kai impotent?

She is the one who can't bare Kai seed properly. Her womb was too weak to carry Alpha seed. Why now, she wants to defend her marriage's status? Was not they are divorced a long time ago? That woman had lost her mind.

I can hear they still in heat quarrel. But, I never anticipated Kai twin sibling will stand for him. Even Rick also goes up against his family will. You are fortunately person Kai. I never participated in pack event, so I can't remember their face.

Kai seems had died from participated in that futile argument. But I can sense him tense sometime when someone says a bad word to me. Blake purr in heaven, knowing our mate sincerely wants us back.

After a while, the argument ended. The surrounding engulfed in silence before Kai spoke about us. What the hell he needs to announce that shit thing. Didn't he think that thing would stain his flawless record?

Please Kai stop your confession now, your parents will disappoint with you later. It's enough now because I'm already over it. By the way, I've three wonderful sons because that traumatic experience. Learn to forgive yourself dummy.

Blake chuckled when it reads my thought. It's not used to prolong the old begrudge, it can't undo anything.

I heard Kai messed sobbing, stuttered, and guilty confession. The big Alpha will cry as if tomorrow will never come. Blake whined and whispers to me, Randall also cried and howled endlessly.

******

I wake up around five o'clock, felt a warm body near spark and me hot through my body. Kai had me in his tight embraced. I study his serenity face, which looks a slight better after last night messed. I caress his black hair softly and study his face. What did have you through in these ten years?

My body felt refreshing; I peel Kai hand from my waist because I need to clear my bladder. Before I close the bathroom door, I glance over my shoulder, giggles when I see Kai hand searching me with his closed eyes.

I brush my teeth, and taking a long bath to refresh my body. I know Ian in a safe place because I had trained them personally. I grunted a bit when I realized, I forgot to grab a pair of clothes from Kai wardrobe.

Hopefully, he is still in deep sleep. I use a towel to wrap around my waist, hidden my private part. But, my hope fell into the gutter when I saw him lean at bedhead. He studies my half-naked body. I smell his rising arousal, I clear my throat to stop his molester eyes.

I freak when he gets out of bed. Please don't let his lust taken his mind again, I pray secretly. My thought broke when he walks toward my direction; give me a set of his clothes. I take the clothes while he disappears into the bathroom.