Chapter 27 - Change

Ralph POV

The night breeze wind caresses my topless body; send a shiver through my spine. I stand on the balcony and take a cold air to calm my inner self. Lately, the past always haunted me. The man I have finally forgotten invaded my night dream again.

I do not completely forgetting him because the two mini sizes of him are always hovering beside me. I don't need any picture to remember about his face. They are enough to remind me of my past. When I said the past, I mean it. In a blink of eyes, this day will be the ten years of my rejection anniversaries.

Yeah... ten years had passed. Ten years full of many episodes of tales of my life. The sad one, the happy one, the dark one, and the lost one. Heartbroken, miserable, enjoyable, grief, and happiness mingle together to form a colorful painted in my life.

The one keeps me going on now is my children and my brother. He had been free from the hunter and mad scientist claws and freely moves to the other side of this part of the world, searching his chosen one. But one of the months, he will come back to me; we need each other to keep our sanity.

Today night is breathtakingly one. The serenity provides calming sensation for both my wolf and me. I will not let the past be in my way again. Him with his life, mine with my life. Our road will never cross again, because I don't want to lose a precious jewels in my possession again.

A strong and firm masculine hand snake across my naked waist, hugged me from behind. It did shock me a little. You know right, when someone startled you when you lost in your little other world. Luckily, I'm not screaming, like a stupid girl.

"Hey babe, are you okay? Sorry for startle you... I don't mean it." A gentle and hoarse man's voice hit my ears. His breaths, close to my ears. Make my wolf and I purr.

"Never mind it, love. It's not your intention anyway... It's just I fall into my own world a little." I said to reassure him.

His hot breathes hit my neck, making my body shivering in longing carnal. I face him and saw he smirk smile. I furrowed upon seeing it and he sheepishly schools his face to innocence. He intertwined our finger together; kiss my left ring finger tenderly. I do the same acted to his left finger too, kissing our matching ring.

"I hate to separate with you again. Damn that foolish human. Can't they leave us untouchable?" He whines a little.

"You whine sort of reminds me of Lucian. Luckily, they are at camp now, so I didn't have to find a long speeches persuasion, to make they let me go tomorrow." I said and kiss softly on his yummy lips.

"But I still hate it. Our hand full enough with our compulsory duty, yours, and mine. Our children also keep whining at me every time you go on your mission. Lucas and Luke a bit mature and understanding, but Lucian will sob every time he missed you."

"Baby, look at me... I'm sorry to keep your hand full with their whim all the time, because its supposed to be my own responsibility. I promise after everything settled, I will not get out to anywhere anymore."

"Promise me, love? Never mind about those kids. They are mine too."

"I swear baby."

We hugged and deeply our lusting kisses. Our tongue fight for dominance, as always the winner has been me. Guess who wears pants in our relationship. I scoop his whole body and throw him into our bed.

Our pity clothes landed everywhere, our body fully naked. He giggles and teasing me a bit before we both fall into a deeply romantic love making ever. I nibble his earlobes, down to neck and alternately suck his hard buds on his bare chest.