Chapter 20 - Accept

Kai POV

The last two days full with nerve-wrecked argument. After I resolve to take Trisha as my wife, I confront with my family. I went to dad office and saw mum with him. They are chatted about something. I truly proud with my parent; they never uses any foul language and a romantic married couple.

"What is going on, son? You never came to my office without reason." My dad asked me.

"Dad, mum... I had something to tell you."

"What is it, son?" they moved from desk work to my sofa.

"Actually I had found my mate one day after my birthday."

"Really son, I'm so proud with you. Who is your mate? She must so beautiful to match with my handsome and adorable son." My mum jump and give me excited hugged. My body tense with her last statement.

"Who is she? Did she is from our pack? Don't be shy son and hurry introduced to us." My dad urged me. I know he want to retired and spend his remaining ages with mum.

"Yes my mate from our pack but...." I gulp mouth saliva before explained; "... my mate is male. Your both knew him...Ralph Meyer, our outcast member." I said slowly but they can catch it. They facial turn to be cold and frown upon hears it.

I look to my feet, felt shy to meet their eyes. However, it's really not my fault that Ralph is my mate. The cold sweat fell from my temple.

"Is this punishment for our bloodline, because we had defies Her mating ordeal about mates in past." My mum said with broken tears. As Luna, she never let other saw her tears beside her family only.

"So what is your decision, son? I can't interfere with your mate bond." His voice show how much disappointed he had for me.

"I had rejected him before but unofficial. Now, I think to reject him properly and ask the elder to break the bond completely." I said discreetly, dad finally smiles but mum had blank emotion.

"What wrong mum? Did you not happy with my decision?"

"Not son, it's just weird." Mum said.

"Why?" Dad and I demand explanation.

"As Luna, I was granted a dream about the future Alpha family. Simply said in that dream, I saw you, your mate, and my grandchild(s). I saw a deep black wolf nuzzled another wolf that I can't defined what it real color because of orange - violet garden lamp light. Unless you had been bless with second mate, because Ralph can't produce heir. For grandchild, I can only hear their voice." My mum said carefully.

"Obviously because Ralph not his mate by that time. The goddess must grant him a new mate. Our bloodline always had been granted with the powerful Luna after generation by generation." Dad said proudly.

"Hopefully... So, did you find another mate?" Mum asks.

"More or less." I said sheepishly.

"Mean??" Dad clears his throat.

"Trisha... I want her to be my legal wife and next Luna." I saw disapproved looking from my parent face. The recent incident had affected them after all.

"Choose another female." My dad voice coldly.

"Not dad...only she will be my mate. The raped incident not her fault and her carried my baby. Please understand... dad, mum.... And the mastermind behind that incident is my mate. This is the option I had to straight everything back." I begged their permission again. Never had I disobey them before.

My parent jaw dropped under my sentences. "Is that true Kai? Oh god I will be grandmother in a few months later." I smile weakened and nodded. My dad was silent.