Chapter 31: Scent & Mate

Ralph POV

After, spending almost ten hours with my boys, Julia and Zeus, my heart feels sunken when I had to send them back to their camp. Lucian had been complaining their boring along the way back. His brother just chuckles because Lucian had spoken up for their share too.

Zeus is cuddling with Luke and Lucas back seat because Lucian does not want to give up his front seat. See I really had four sons instead three. Julia just looks us from the sideline. She did not interact so much with Zeus. However, keeps answering whatever Zeus question.

After part away with them, Zeus offers himself for driving but I decline. He also tired with his submit meeting thing.

"Give me your pack meeting address. I will drive you there." I said to him.

"I don't want to back there soon." He reluctant

"Why?" I question him

"I want to spend a private time with you, Love." He said with close eyes. I sense him a bit off.

After one an hour....

"Zeus, wake up. We have arrived or do you want to spend your night in this SUV?" I jabs his waist.

Zeus groans when his peaceful sleep was interrupted. He opens his eyes and I detect a glint of mischievous. He opens his hand to signal me to carry him.

I carry him in bridal styles; walked into my room. He really was spoiling Alpha. I throw him into king size bed and start undressing myself. I need to take a bath, but before I close the bathroom door Zeus block it. He gives a seductive smile and hugs me.

"I need your essence now, Babe?" He nibbles my earlobe and starts to act like a dirty alley whore.

My heat escalates up matching with his lust rhythm. The carnal desire starts making a music song; an erotic one. The musical instruments are our slapping body, moans and groans. Zeus kneels on his knee, sucking mini me harder.

I cum in his throat, he swallows it and lick his lips in a sexy way. My shaft starts throbbing and harder again. I pull him up and slams his body against the cold wall, probing his back entrance and my other hand pump his leaking shaft.

"Ahh...Babe... please I need you inside me. Fill me, thrust me harder...ahh...ahhh." That sentence snaps my patience and I thrust my member into him. He shrieks because he not fully prepared.

After he adjust my size, I start to move from slow to fast rhythms; earns his beautiful moans. Thankfully, my bedroom is sound proof and I am the only one who stays on this level.

His legs wrap tightly around my waist and follow my thrust rhythms. We continue our love making session on the bed, practicing many techniques, until we empty all our precious seed. He smiles satisfied when I wipe his body and I went to take second bath.

After bathed, I wipe myself until dry, sat in bed and caress his black sleek hair. I saw a plain thread from his heart, a very plain invisible thread; mate thread. This must cause him a bit off today

I pull slowly that mate thread; as I thought the thread is barely hang between them. His other half soul may not in good condition. He must search his mate soon before the thread snap off; in other word he mate die. Now I must talk to Lawrence to prepare our divorce paper and explain it carefully to my sons.

"Morning, Love." I groan when a cold thing runs around my face. I saw a Zeus playful smile.

"What time now?" I asked when my eyes lock on the clock at my bed stand. 11.59 am; barely morning.

He whistles and humming some song when dressing. I go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, and take a bath. When I out he sat on bed read some news on his I-pad. I dress myself and turn to him.