Chapter 59 - The Past

Ralph POV

"Good night, dad, papa." three musketeer pups wish us a good night. We decided to put the portable crib in their room since these three fought whoever gets the chance to sleep in their youngest baby brother's room.

"Good night baby boys." I said it.

"Good night, Ian. Good night, Luke. Good night, Luc." Kai wish, plants a kiss on their forehead.

"If Will cry call us immediately." I said and proceeded to kiss them after Kai done.

"Got it, dad." Lucas said with a big yawn. I caress his soft hair and tucking their blanket over them.

Kai walks to the crib; he checks the crib over and over to guarantee over youngest son. I go to his side, caress our sleeping baby soft cheek. Somehow, we manage to make a very handsome sons and cute baby.

"He is beautiful." I whisper under breath.

"Definitely." Kai said. We take turns Will's pink cheek. He wriggles a little before sleep soundly. Our baby sure a big heavy sleeper.

After that, we walk into our own bed. Kai goes to into the bathroom to settle his small business. After sure he finished it, I go inside to brush my teeth. The silence between us has been killing me inside. I know what is going on in his mind at this moment.

Kai went to bed first while I still contemplate what to do. How I want to begin it? Shall I tell him a full story or just a brief story? My head was throbbing with an endless swirling question. Geez, it's hard to thinking it now. I sort could guess the side effect of this story on my mates.

"Tell me about our daughter? How you lead your life after getting out of my pack? Who the one that help you?" Kai questioned after one week I woke up from my coma state.

"I'll tell you everything after you deliver the baby. It is not good for you and the baby if you get distressed. I promise babe." I said with hope he would understand it.

I avoided any kind of his pleaded and begged to know my past through his pregnancies period. His curiosity only makes him feel miserable in the end. Lucy knew her another parents was a man and strong alpha.

I sigh, walking in the lazy manner to our bed, whereas my mate leans on bed headboard reading some book. His eyes staring at me when he senses, I'm close. He put the book on nightstand table.

"Come here, Love. Why you feel hesitant? I'm not gonna eat you alive..." He word trails off with a hint of amused.

"Oh, welcome back my dearest fucking dominant Alpha." I mocked his word. The bed dipped when I sit on it.

Kai chuckle and yank me into his embrace. Laugh like there is no tomorrow when I yelping like a girl with his sudden action. My cheeks were blushing. Kai rest his chin on my shoulder blade. We both stare our perfect reflection in the mirror.

"Love, please. Tell me everything now." Kai inspects my emotion through the mirror. I sigh before turning my face around, facing my mate.

"Promise me, you wouldn't dwell in the past after that." I study his perfect face.

"Um... Yea. I'll try not dwell in it." Kai gives the uncompromised word.

"You have known half of the story so I'll proceed with the next one. After they were born, these kids like staying in their wolf form, because it was easier for them to move around. Kurt told me a few hours after they born, Lucy had been infected by wolf bane and silver. She also had been diagnosed having Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD). She always stays by my side because of her condition." It's hard to remember every single thing related to my daughter.