Chapter 12 - Nightmare

Ralph POV

The cold and damp air had entered my sensitive nose.

Why my homes pitch black?

Where the lamp switch?

When I came back?

1001 question enters my brain. I try to get out, but my whole body have attacked by unbearable pain. There was also a dried fluid around my nose and mouth. From the smell and metallic taste, I can bet it as blood. My very own blood.

Now, I can imagine the countless bruises on my whole body. With additional three broken ribs and a broken left arm. A tears flow smoothly across my cheek cause a sting when it touches a bruise spot. My healing so slow might take a week, but still faster than human might.

My heart had shattered. How could he have done this to me? His rightful mated. I, the one who should had the same equal right to stand beside him. Why it hurts so much? I suppose to know this will eventually happen one day.

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!!!!!!

I scream with an eerie laughter filling every nook of jail wall. My tears flow like a broken dam.

I don't want a mate!!!

Let me die now!!!

Please just let me die!!!

I scream wherever word coming into my mind. Laughter and cried at the same time. I'm so tired. Too tired. I had broken without any cured anymore. I just want to sleep forever. If someone had power, please erase all my memories. I don't need it.

Go to hell Kai Malcolm!!!!

I closed my eyes and drift into a horrifying nightmare.

A sea of blood....

A countless soulless body at ground...

The gunfire ringing across the sea of dead peoples...

"Ralph!!! Ralph!!! Please run to a safe place. I will come to get you back in near a future. You must safe my other half. My dear...!" a voice gets slowly and slowly before it completely disappears.

A human surrounded the young pup with grins evil smiles. They catch it and put it inside a watering glass. Cold! Pain! Shoot across my body. Why I can feel it? Like as that young wolf is me.

"..... Help me? Please help me out? I'm hurt? Where are you?" That little boy screams in his mind. Searching for his precious person to come and save him. Who is he anyway?

Nooooo..... I scream when one of bigger wolves came to bite that young wolf neck. I wake up and gasping the air. My lung lacks of oxygen. My body felt very sore. Thankfully, the wall of this jail is soundproof. Perchance, they don't want anyone knew what actually happen. Such a smart ass higher-up fucked brain.

I hear the sound of heavy door open and close. A person carried a candle stood before me with the darkest and fierce impression face. He lowers his stand and chins my face up with great strength.

"Why did you leave a trauma and scarred into Trisha innocence soul? She had broken now." He said with clenched his teeth.

"What did I do Mr. Future Alpha? Are you dumb? I believe I have every right to do that. That bitch should have learn her lesson when she messed with someone else mate... hahahaha "I burst out a deadly sentence which set off his anger more.

He chokes my neck and repeat slapped my face. I feel numb, but still laugh like hysterical person. Trigger more and more his anger. I want dead. I want he ended my unworthy life. Please Moon Goddess. The slaps stopped.

Why did I crying in front him? I'm a nobody in his eyes and heart.

"Why did you do that? The one you had grudged is me not her." Kai said.

"If I hurt her that mean I can directly hurt you too. I'm right?" My mouth ran like crazy.

"Son of bitch. If you dare mutter any word I will beat you to death door!!" He said using his powerful Alpha command. But that didn't have any effect to me.

"Maybe she is now pregnant with that scoundrel seed. What will you do Mr. Future Alpha? Kill or raise it? Result from my plan..." why my tongue keeps pulling out trigger word. However, that doesn't matter. He will not believe me no matter what I do or not.

He silently watches me. His expression had shown many turbulent emotions. Hate, pity, anger, and betrayal. I'm glad, I can keep my composure. Thank for being an outcast for a long time. I can mask my real feeling completely.

"I didn't believe you could be a filthy bastard. I'm glad I had rejected you. You were an unworthy being. You had inflicted a great pain into her. Why? "

"She deserved it. She not an angel like you all believes it. But anyway, thanks to your rejection I get back my voice and hearing." I am not a deaf or mute. I just follow the flow when anyone assumed me like that.

He released his grip and my body limps in cold floor. I bet my face also swollen. He just stood at one of the corners. Trying to contain his anger. A few minute past in silent before I hear a footstep came close to me. I am not bothering to look up because nobody else here beside him. He lifts me out and throws me into that dirty bed.

He rips off every single thread in my body. Make my wolf and me feel daunted. Now, I was stark naked in his full view. I see his eyes turn a deep black filling with deep lust fire. I scared. My body greatly trembling with one humiliated anticipated. He had gone insane. My body shivers and twitching every time his damn cold finger brushes my skin.

My white porcelain skin blushes when in his full view eyes. Every time he touched, the heat would rise. Please Goddess, please have mercy on me. Kai please wake up. You will never ever want to touch this filthy body right. You're straight. Your bloodlines are homophobic.

I never in my wildest dreams could have imagined that such a misfortune would one day befall on me. However, I couldn't ever submit this time, at this place, to this beast. Facing with an imminent catastrophe, I couldn't think of what to say anymore. With mouth half-mouth open, as if to protest, I was unable to squeeze even a single word out. My strength saps out, make the entire struggle seem as puny punch to his lustful state.

A/N

WARNING : The next chapter will contains explicit sexual content, non-consent, man-on-man action, references to torture. Please skip the chapter if your felt offence.