Chapter 11 - Interrogation

KAI POV

We part away when we were arrive at pack house. I back to my room and slump my tired and sore body into my comfortable mattress, stared blankly to the white ceiling. My feeling empty and void have formed in the corner of my heart. Unbearable pains attack my body and heart. I know this pain, the rejection sign. My wolf howls in pain after losing his destiny mate. Notwithstanding, why I feel so fucking empty? I'm not ass lover, mean no gay.

Why Moon Goddess gives me a male mate? Is this a karma? Because my ancestors, parents, and my pack keep, offend every mate that Moon Goddess created. They always break any same gender mate. Never recognizes and give them a few alternatives. First, break your mate bond and stay with pack and second, stay with your mates but banished from packs.

Many mates go feral or rogues because they have broken their bond mate, then to be mated-less, bear a scorching pain when their mate mating with someone else. Maybe this is punishment for our sinned. Fortunately, I have an Alpha gene that keep me sane and go through a rejection pain. However, what will happen to him - to my ex-mate? He will suffer tenfold pain than me.

Did I make the right decision here? Reject him? Humiliated him in front other?

More or less. - My wolf answer. He was still in a pain.

I detest seeing his hurtful eyes. His face was red from crying. I never saw his cried before, even when his family disowned him or when the bullied.

I hate that, too. But he is too weak to us but something off.

What?

In a second I feel a strong presence within his weak body. The presences of two being... A very dominate and powerful.

Meaning??

I really don't know. It's barely a second before that girl screamed to us and that presences vanished.

My brain attempts to crack this puzzle, but fail. Maybe his wolf, but he has passed ages to transform mean his wolf died. Two presence; the werewolf only had human and wolf soul not third soul. Mysterious. I surrender to sleep and shut my eyes.

Knock....knock....knock...

Whom the shit bastard who dared disturb my noon naps? I open the door and my devil future Beta appears with worried look. What happen when I take nap?

"Kai come to Alpha office now. We had an emergency call." His voice bore a bit distressed,

"What happened, dude?" I ask in sleepy tone and rub my eyes.

"Go wash your face and come with me."

"Something bad happened?" I ask warily.

"Can't answer...your father ordered."

I go to bathroom and wash my face but the sleepy not get away and I decided to take a fast bath. My body still felt sore. I get to dress and join Rick to my father office. All eyes gaze at me with many emotions. Overall a sad emotion. Trisha's mother eyes red and his father face wear angry motion,

"What happened dad?" I asked discreetly.

"Trisha.... Trisha missing after both of you part away."

"What? I accompany her until her stair."

"After that...she asked to go outside. To get a fresh breath."

"Possibly she is round her friend's house."

"Not son. Oliver had sent an expert tracker, but we found a negative result and her phone left in the room." My dad explained to me. My heart starts beating aloud and I growl hard.