THE DELIVERY BOY(MATURE)

Vihaan- he is pizza delivery boy.. shy in nature..

Riddhima- spoiled brat..lives alone in her house..

   🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Riddhima was sitting in her room and watching adult videos on her laptop...

Riddhu(talking to herself)- oh god..I am feeling horny now..after watching these videos,I also want someone to fuck me like this..

She slides her finger under her dress and started rubbing it on her clit..

Riddhu- ohh..yess..it feels so good..

She then enter her fingers inside her vagina and started fingering herself..she was moaning in pleasure..after pleasuring herself for 15 mins,she removes her hand and licks her finger that has all her juices..

Riddhu- hmm.. yummy 🤤🤤..

After sometime,the doorbell rang..

Riddhu- finally, my food has come..

As soon as she opened the door,there stand a tall handsome young man , holding a pizza in her hand...

Delivery boy- mam...your order..

Riddhima who was lost in his beauty.. thought..

Riddhu(in mind)- aaj k liye mil gya mujhe mera bakra🌚🌚.

Delivery boy- mam..where are u lost?..plzz give my money and sign here..I have to go to other places also..

Riddhu- ya sure..itni bhi jaldi kya h jaane ki..
By the way, what's your name handsome..

Delivery boy- my name is vihaan..now plzz u give my money..

She smirks and said- come inside..I will give u everything 🌚🌚

Vihaan- no..I am ok here..

Riddhima(anger)- come inside.. otherwise I will not give you any money and also I will complain to your department that u are disobeying your customer😡😡.

Vihaan enters inside her house as he don't have any other option..

Riddhima quickly locked the door and said - you sit here..I am coming with the money..

And then she went towards her room.

Vihaan(in mind)- I am not getting any good vibes from this girl 😬😬..Just quickly take the money and leave from here..

After sometime,

Riddhima comes out from her room wearing a sexy dress..

Like this 👇

2 buttons of the shirt were open giving proper view of her beautiful cleavage

She walked seductively towards him...

Vihaan eyes were open wide in shock 😲😲

Riddhu- (tracing her fingers over his face) hello handsome..how I am looking 🌚🌚..

Vihaan- ma...m..  wh...at a..are u do.. doing?

Riddhu- aww..u don't know what I am trying to do..tabh toh aur bhi maza aaega😈😈

Then she started opening his shirt buttons slowly slowly..

Vihaan- (holding her both the hands) ma--m th--is is wr--ong..u plzz give my payment..I am getting late..

Riddhu- shh 🤫🤫..don't open your mouth..I will give you everything..

She then opened his shirt and throws on the floor..and started roaming her fingers on his naked chest..
Vihaan was trying to stop her but couldn't stop..

She then moved her hand down and Started rubbing her fingers on his cock above his pants..

Vihaan was trying his best to control his moans..

Vihaan- what are u do--ing?
Aah...le--ve me m---am plzz..

Riddhima tightens his holds on his cock and pressed it..
Which resulted a loud moan from his mouth..

Riddhu- if one more time u will call me mam..I will chop your dick😡😡..
Call me by my name Riddhima..
Say my name baby..why you are quiet..I want to hear my name 
From your mouth..

Vihaan was now lost in his pleasure which is given by Riddhima..and now he submitted himself to her..that whatever she wanted to do..she can do.

She started giving wet kisses on his naked chest..and gave him a hickey on his shoulder..

She holds his both the hands and kept on her breasts indicating him to pleasure her.. without wasting a second , he tore her shirt in one go and was shocked to see that she was not wearing the bra..

She pulled him by his hairs  towards her breasts and enter her one of the twins inside his mouth..he then started sucking her boobs like a small baby ..he was sucking and biting her nipples and massaging the other one..

Riddhu- aah Vihaan ...u are too good..

She then opens his pant and boxer which fall down on the floor and his hard cock comes out in her view..
He was busy playing with her boobs... sucking and biting it and giving wet kisses on her cleavage..

He then moves up.. towards her shoulder,then neck and face..and took her lips in a passionate kiss..they were biting and chewing each other's lips..

After 15 mins of passionate kiss, they break the kiss due to lack of oxygen and join their forehead together..
They both fell on the sofa together..Riddhima was above Vihaan...she quickly removed her skirt and panty..
Both were naked now..

She started rubbing and stroking his cock, making it errect..

Vihaan- aah Riddhima..plzz take it in your mouth..I want u ..

Riddhu- as your wish 🌚🌚

She takes his cock inside her mouth and started sucking it..Vihaan was moaning in pleasure..she then increased his speed and continued mouth Fucking him for 20 mins..
After sometime,he cums inside her mouth and she licks all his juices..

Without giving any warning,Vihaan quickly flips her..and now he is above her..he then quickly enter his cock inside her pussy and started giving her hard thrust.she winced in pain but after sometime,she started enjoying..

Riddhu- yes Vihaan..plzz more fast..

He then increased the speed and continued giving her hard thrust for 30 mins...

After sometime,he removed his cock from her vagina and enter his tongue inside her vagina to lick all her juices..

They continued pleasuring each other 2 hours..

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

NEXT UPDATE AFTER 90+VOTES..