Jealousy at its peak 🔥🔥

Vansh entered inside the room angrily and shouted...

Riddhima come out...I know u are here..so no need to hide from me..

She came out from the washroom and stood infront of him...

Vansh- how dare you to come here? Did I ask u na not to enter in my room?😡😡

Riddhu(ignored him)- yes baby..mumma is here only..see na baby..I have decorated the room for your papa but he is shouting on me..

Vansh- Riddhima!!😡😡
What is this nonsense? I am talking to u..

Riddhu- vansh be quiet..can't u see I am talking to my baby..

Vansh glared her angrily but she ignored him..

Riddhu- yes baby..u are saying something..

Hmm...ok..I got what u are saying to me...don't worry baby I will listen to your advice..

Vansh was now pissed off...

What advice u are talking about Riddhima.., he shouted on her..

Riddhu- my baby has told me that I should returned back to Kabir because he loves me and my child more..
He doesn't shouts on me like the way u are shouting..

Vansh was standing still after listening this..

Riddhima smirked after seeing his reaction.. she kept her hand on her belly and continued speaking...

Baby..tell your papa that u loves your Kabir chachu more than him..and I should go back to Kabir...

Then a baby kick on her belly from inside..

Ouch..see vansh.. your baby has kicked me that means he/she is saying yes..

Vansh(in mind)- wahh Kabir..biwi meri.. mehnat meri..bacha bhi mera..aur tum sb free mein le jao...
Never 😡😡

Byee vansh..I am going back to my Kabir,she said...

Vansh quickly held her wrist and pinned her to the wall..

What u said? 😡😡
U are not going anywhere understood!!
U are only mine ... this child is only mine..so don't u dare to take that bastard's name again otherwise consequences will not be good 😡😡.

Riddhu- what u will do ha..
I will go to him and I will take his name also..

She then started shouting his name continuously..

" Kabir Kabir Kabir...mere bachpan ka pyaar mujhe bhul nhi Jaana re "

I love u kab...

Before she could say his full name..Vansh captured her lips and started kissing her..he was pouring all his anger,love and lust in that kiss..he was biting and chewing her lips like a hungry lion.. while his hands held her breasts..

She was feeling out of breath but vansh was not at all ready to leave her..she tried to push him but he didn't have any impact ...

Now she was regretting that she has hit a wrong nerves of him...

He slapped her boobs..a moan escaped from her mouth..he quickly entered his tongue inside her hot mouth and tasted every corner of it..