Blind love ❤️

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ALL OF YOU 😚😚...
I HAVE UPDATED THIS CHAPTER AS A VALENTINE'S DAY GIFT..

I HAVE WRITTEN MORE THAN 3500 WORDS IN THIS CHAPTER SO ENJOY READING..

........................

In this story, Vansh is famous bike racer of India.. he has a huge fan following..
Though he is famous but he is very down to earth.. he respects and loves his fans like his own family..

Whereas Riddhima was an ordinary girl.
She is just a simple nurse working in one of the hospital's of Mumbai.. she belongs from the small town .
She only has her grandfather in her family...she has to come to big city like Mumbai to earn her earnings...
At the same time she was a big fan of famous bike rider Vansh raisinghania or we can say she has a crush on him like other girls..

.......................

In girl's hostel..

One girl was scrolling Instagram or we can say she was checking someone's account ...
Then only another girl snatched the phone from her hand...

2nd girl- let me also see..
U are seeing pics of whom ?

1st girl- yrr Sejal..give my phone back..

Sejal- wait na Riddhima...
Hmm not bad..so are seeing photos of vansh raisinghania who is famous bike rider..

Riddhu- yes..u know na .. I can't sleep untill I see his pic.. he is my peace..he is my everything...

Sejal- riddhu I know u like him but don't spoiled your life living in imaginary world..

Riddhu- how I am spoiling my life .. care to explain Sejal ?

Sejal- see Riddhima...there is a big difference between attraction and love...
To which u are calling your love, it is just your mere attraction for him..
U also know that he can't become yours..rich models and celebrity girls die just to see his one look and infornt of them we are nothing...

We are simply his fans.. day by day u are going crazy for him... control your emotions Riddhima becoz the day he will get married to someone else , your heart will going to break into millions of pieces...
I am not saying that not to love him.. love but love him like a fan not like a lover..
U are loving him as he only belongs to u...
Understand a barrier between the fans and the Star..

Riddhima was listening to her words silently .. she knows that the dream which she is seeing from her eyes will never become true but her heart was not ready to accept it.. the day she saw his pictures on magazine or in news channel, she had fallen for him and day by day her craziness for him is increasing...

" Hmm .. I know Sejal what u are trying to say to me..
I will take care of it..u don't worry.." she said and laid down on the bed...

Sejal also went to her room for sleeping...

Riddhima opened her phone and was simply goggling at the wallpaper which was of Vansh only...
She smiled looking at him..