Devil can lick too(last part)

On the same day,

Riddhima was sitting in her room and was sobbing silently by holding buddy's dead body near her chest..today she didn't go to college due to last night event that happened with her...

She then moved towards her garden area and buried his dead body in the ground..

Her buddy 👇

Riddhu(crying)- why u killed my buddy

Riddhu(crying)- why u killed my buddy.. what he has done to u that u snatched my buddy from me...

Again she felt a cold breeze hitting her body which sends shiver down her spine..
She understood he has come..so she quickly wiped her tears and said-

Hey...who are u?..Why are u behind me?..
What I have done to u..
Just come infront of me and answer my questions..

Then she remembers that his name was written on the floor..
So she again shouts..

Your name is vansh na..just come infront of me and tell me why are u behind me?..

She waited for him that may be he will come infront of her but he didn't come..

Ok fine..if today's night u will not come infront of me and show your face then I will kill myself also..and it is my promise to u..

She then barged inside her house angrily and locked the door...

In the garden..

As soon as she went inside, vansh came at her garden and smirked looking towards the place where buddy was buried..😈😈

Vansh(in mind)- ohh my sweetheart is so much worried to meet me..
don't worry darling..today at night I will not only meet with you but also take u with me as I took your buddy..

He then turned his face and said- ' hai na buddy '

" Bhau bhau "..buddy barked in response...

(Kaisa laga ye twist 😈😈)

...........................

At night..

It was showing 10 pm in the clock...
She was waiting for him impatiently in her room..
Today she purposely opened all the windows of her house so that he can come..

Although she showed on her face that she was not afraid at all but she was scared as hell..

Now it was 12 O clock but there was no sign of him..