THE SEX ADDICTED (LAST PART)

After some weeks,

At vansh's office..

Vansh was talking with riddhima on phone call..

Vansh- so sweetheart..where u wants to go today..as I will come home early..

Riddhu- let's go on a beech.. vansh..I love beaches and I want to enjoy there with you..

Vansh- ok sweetheart..as your wish..

They they started chit chatting on some random topics..

But then his cabin door opens and Ahana comes inside , wearing a revealing dress..

Vansh's blood boiled after seeing her..he kept his phone on the table and shouted on Ahana..

Vansh- Ahana..why again u came here😡😡..I have asked u na..not to show your face..then how dare you to come here again..just get lost from here..before I loose my temper..

Ahana- vansh..I came here to say sorry to u..plzz forgive me..I was not knowing that she was your wife..plzz forgive me..

Vansh- listen Ahana..I am not in the mood to talk with u..so u can go now..

Ahana- vansh plzz.. sorry na..

Vansh couldn't deny her more so he forgave her..

Vansh- ok..I have accepted your sorry..now u go..

Ahana- acha I have made your favourite coffee for you..u have to drink it..if you will not drink,then I will think that u have not forgiven me..

Vansh was now getting irritated with her..he took the coffee from her hand and drank it..and  thought that..now she will leave him alone..

Ahana smirked seeing him drinking a coffee as she has mixed a pills which increases sexual desires in male hormones(testosterone)..

Ahana(in mind)- now I will see u vansh..how u will control your desire now..
Soon u will feel horny and will loose your sense..then I will enjoy with you..

Vansh started feeling horny..he was sweating badly..his member was feeling hard..but he was trying his best to control his desire..

Ahana moved towards him and said- ohh..come on vansh ..I know you are feeling horny and want to fuck me...u can do it now..

She then started opening his shirt buttons by one hand and her hand hand was on his cock, rubbing and making it erect..

Vansh tried to push her but couldn't do becoz of the medicine effect..he was now slowly loosing his control..

Vansh- Ahana.. just stay away from me..plzz..I am not in my senses otherwise u will not be alive till now..

Ahana- just shut up vansh.. don't speak too much 😤😤..
Otherwise I will go outside your cabin and say that u were trying to molest me..and by looking at your face, anyone can think that u are heavily drunk and was trying to rape me... So just think about your reputation..

She then removed his shirt and throws on the floor ..
She made her lying on the table and quickly hovers upon him...vansh was trying his best to push her but at the same time, he was also feeling horny due to the pills..

Vansh(in mind)- Riddhima...where are u..plzz come fast here and save me from this bitch..as I am not in my senses now...I am loosing my control now...

Tears started coming down from his eyes..
Ahana was going to kiss on his lips but before she can do this..she gets a hard kick on her ass and she fell down on the floor..

Riddhu- u bitch😡😡..how dare u to touch my husband 😡😡..u bastard..I will not leave you now..

Riddhima then grabs her hairs and make her stands on her feet..
She then gives 4-5 slaps on her cheeks, leaving her fingerprints on both of the cheeks..

Riddhu- bahut shauk h na tujhe dusro k pati ka faida uthane ka na😡😡...now u see what I will do with you 😤🔪.

Riddhima banged Ahana's head on the wall for any times unless blood started coming out from her forehead..

Ahana- riddhima..plzz leave me...it's paining..I am sorry..

Riddhu- this pain is nothing infront of my vansh's pain..u have hurted him physically and mentally..😡😡
Girls like u only trap innocent boys and used them.. then u make them arrest in fake rape case if he doesn't fulfill your needs 😡😡😡..
Shame on u that u are a girl..

Riddhu (shouted)- angreee😡😡😡..

Angre came running inside the cabin and was shocked to see the surroundings...

Angre- bhabhi..what happened to boss..

Riddhu- where were u when this bitch came inside vansh's cabin😡😡

Angre- vo bhabhi..vo boss..bs..vo..

Riddhu- shut up 😡😡..kya vo vo laga rakha h..aise toh hmmesha apne boss se fevicol ki tarah chipke rehte ho..jabh aaj unhe tumhari zaroorat thi toh tum kaha the😡😡😡..

Angre-sorry bhabhi 😔😔

Riddhu- keep this sorry with you 😤😤..now take this bitch and make sure that she should be behind the bars😡😡...
And call the doctor immediately..

Angre- ok bhabhi..

After sometime,

Doctor comes and checks vansh and gave him injection and then went...

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Time skips,
At vansh's house..

Vansh- thank god Riddhima..u came at the right time.. otherwise I don't know what would have happened to me..

Riddhu- don't worry vansh..till I am there no one will able to harm u..

Vansh- but tell me one thing..how u came at the correct time when Ahana was forcing herself on me..

Riddhu- when we were talking on phone..that time she came in your cabin..but u have forgot to cut the call..so I heard all your conversation and quickly decided that I should come there becoz I was not getting good vibes from her..

Vansh- thnks sweetheart..u are so understandable..I am blessed to have u in my life..I love you so much..

Then he hugged her tightly..

Riddhu- I love you too vansh..

Then they promised from each other that they will protect each other from all evil eyes and will always be loyal with each other...

After that they lived happily..

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺The end🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

NEXT STORY WILL BE ON RRAHEL..

NEXT UPDATE AFTER 130+ VOTES..