THE SEX ADDICTED (PART 3)

After one week,

Riddhima was sitting in a room and waiting for vansh to come..she remembered how she got married to vansh few hours ago and smiled..she now became Mrs vansh raisinghania..

After sometime,vansh enters inside and locks the room..
Riddhima got up from the bed and moved towards him and encircled her arms around his neck and he tightens his grip around her waist..

Vansh- lagta h aaj Mrs raisinghania k iraade thik nhi lagte..

Riddhu- thik toh aapke bhi iraade nhi h mr. Vansh raisinghania..

Vansh- hmm..soch lo.. u know na..i am sex addicted,I will be rough and tough not gentle..if I start once then u will not be able to stop me..u will regret later..

Riddhu (biting his earlobe)- I like roughness only..and who said I want to stop u..I want to regret vansh...

That's it for vansh..he quickly take her lips into his and started kissing her harshly..while kissing,they removed each other's clothes..now both are standing naked..

He then picks up Riddhima and throws her on the bed and quickly hovers upon her...his broad hard chest pressed against her breasts.. he kisses on her whole face..her eyes,her noes and lips..after sometime,they break the kiss due to lack of oxygen but his lips didn't break the contract of her skin..

He then moves down and kissed her neck ,her shoulder,and then gave a love bite on her cleavage..he started rubbing his tongue on her boobs making them erect ..he sucked and bites them while massaging the other one..after satisfied with her boobs,he comes down and smirked when he found that she is already wet for him..

Vansh- are you ready sweetheart?

Riddhu- yes vansh

He quickly enters his one finger inside her, making her moan his name...

Riddhu- vansh plzz more.. increase the speed..

Vansh-as u wish..

He then enters his four fingers inside her , making her gasp in pleasure..he starts moving his fingers rapidly untill and unless she cummed on his fingers..as he removed his fingers,she took deep breaths and calmed herself down...

He spread her legs more and rubbed the tip of his cock on her clit as if teasing her..

Riddhu- vansh plzz..

Vansh-what sweetheart..say it clearly 🌚🌚..

Riddhu- I want u ..plzz..

Without wasting a second,he enters inside her harshly, making her scream in pain..her body bounced upwards..he then starts thrusting her harshly and roughly, touching her G-spot everytime..she was moaning his name continuously like a prayer...

He bends down to catch her boobs and again he started sucking and biting them untill they become red while thrusting her hard..her hands were on his back, scratching and pulling him towards herself more.. after a while,he cums inside her..

They were sweating badly and Riddhima was hell tired but vansh was not willing to stop..he continued to give her hard thrusts till 4 a.m ..she came over his chest, keeping her legs on either side of him..she slept over him and he covered both of them with duvet and slept by holding her tightly...