A Broken Haiwan💔💔

It starts from when Riddhima heard conversation between vansh and sia..and then he dragged her into his room and confronts her...but here he doesn't mix pills which make her paralyzed , instead he has other plans for her..

" What the hell were you doing there Riddhima? Can't u sit silently at one place ? "
He shouted angrily on her..

Riddhu- to whom u were talking? I saw someone's shadow there..

Vansh(angry)- why u think I will tell u ? Just stop spying on me and mind your own work Riddhima..
Why u everytime interfere in my matters?

Riddhu- why ? Its my right...
I will never allow u to kill any innocent..I will save Ragini from u..

As soon as she said this, he got more angry on her..

" Stop ranting her name again and again..how many times I have told u that I didn't killed Ragini but u never believe me.."

Then Kabir's word started ringing in her mind..

" Don't trust him Riddhima..
He is showing his fake love and care towards u to gain your sympathy.."

Riddhu- I know you didn't killed her till now but u are planning to kill her so that she didn't open her mouth against u..but before u reach to her..I will save her from u...

He closed his eyes and fisted his hands in anger..

" Shut up..just shut up.. don't u dare to open your mouth and say her name again..u got to know many things about me which u should not know..now u will not move out from this room."
He roared...

She flitched back in fear hearing his harsh voice but again covered up her expression..

Riddhu- I will take her name Vansh..u cannot stop me..I will save Ragini from your clutches by hook or crook..

He was going out of the room but stopped in between when he heard her voice...
He was trying his best to control his anger so that he didn't burst on her but this girl again and again hitting his wrong nerve..

Vansh(in mind)- this tiny girl is hell bent on doing naagin dance on my head..

He took deep breath and marched towards her..he holded her cheeks tightly and came extremely close to her..

Vansh- let me also see how u will save Ragini from me..
Don't u think u have lot of guts more than your height..

" U know what Vansh..u are haiwan..u only know how to kill and torture people..u can never love anyone.." riddhima said with hatred filled in her eyes..

Her words hitted him like a knife directly in his heart..
He was already crying from inside.. only tears were left to come in his eyes...

He moved back from her and said- wow..slow claps for u Riddhima..u said right I am haiwan..I only know how to torture people...but will u not listen how I became haiwan..

She was also crying and looking here and there but she was not looking at Vansh which made angry...he marched towards her and forcefully made her look into his eyes..

Vansh- I have asked u something ? Answer me dammit..

She couldn't able to see into his eyes that were splitting fire as if it could burn her into ashes..his hold was so tight on her hands that it started hurting her...