THE INNOCENT BEAUTY(PART 1)

Riddhima - she is 18 years old..lives with her grandmother..she lives in a small house in which there is no electricity.. her grandmother lightens her house with the candle 🕯️🕯️..
She has studied till her class 8th at some local school becoz of her poverty ..her grandmother works as a maid in different houses to earn some money so that they can eat some food or sometimes they may beg or starve due to their poor condition..riddhima is very very innocent..but at the same time she is very beautiful..she doesn't know anything about the intimacy even about the kiss also becoz she is not educated much...

Vansh raisinghania- one of the top businessman of the world...he is 27 yrs old...he is no. 1 mafia also..very arrogant, selfish, and ruthless man..kills people brutally without showing any mercy on them as if it is an easy task for him...he is addicted to wine and smoking...

  💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

In the small house,

An old lady is shivering due to high fever and one young girl is keeping cold wet cloth on her forehead to reduce her fever..

Riddhu- granny..don't worry nothing will be happen to u...

Granny- riddhima beta...listen me...I think my time has come to say goodbye to this world...

Riddhu- no..don't say like this..I don't have any one in this world except u..how I will survive alone in this cruel world..🥺🥺

Granny- don't worry my child..if god snatches something from people, then he also gives us something which is good for us..I am damn sure...after me..god will send someone to your life to take care of u..

Riddhu- no granny 😭😭..I only want u🥺🥺..

His grandmother smiled on her childish behaviour..

Granny (in mind)- ohh god..plzz take care of my granddaughter after my death..now my health is also becoming worst day by day and we don't have enough money also to get treated by doctor neither I am not capable of doing work now..so plzz send someone to her life who love her and care for her..

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Scene shifts,

One handsome young man is seeing sitting on a royal king size sofa and infront of him another man is begging for his life..

Man- sir plzz forgive me..I will not do this from next time..

Vansh- this u should think before backstabbing me😏😏...
Now u suffer for your deeds..

He took out his gun and shot 5 bullets on his head..