THE STRICT PROFESSOR (MATURE)

HIGHLY MATURE CONTENT SO READ IT AT YOUR OWN RISK..

   🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Riddhima Sehgal- spoiled brat child of her parents..she has many boyfriends but only for fun and time pass..uses her beauty to attract rich boys for money .. studying in college..

Vansh raisinghania- handsome young man..he is new professor in riddhima's college..and he is very strict towards the studies..

  🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Students are sitting in their classes , waiting for their new professor to come...

Riddhu- Sejal have u seen our new sir..how he must be looking..

Sejal- shut up riddhu😑😑..thoda toh padhai mein dhyaan dede .. always thinking about men..

Suddenly one handsome tall man enter inside the classroom ...all the girls are shamelessly gawking at him..

Riddhu- yrr Sejal dekh..kya maal aaya h🌚🌚🥵🥵...

Sejal- ha yrr 😍😍..but control your emotions he is our teacher..😒😒

Riddhu- so what😜😜..I am feeling very horny now after seeing him..

Sejal- shut up..and concentrate on your studies..

Riddhu- u study.. let me concentrate on him..🌚🌚

Then vansh started teaching to everyone ..he noticed that
Everyone is studying sincerely but there is one girl who is gawking at him shamelessly..she is none other than riddhima..she watches him from top to bottom..

Riddhu(In mind)- wow yrr..he is so sexy and handsome..I want him now..how I will feel when his tool will be inside me..I am not able to control myself..I am feeling wet now..

She then slides her one  finger inside her jeans and then started rubbing her clit with her finger..she is fingering herself to control her desires..and kept one hand on her mouth to prevent herself from moaning..

Sejal-iss ladki ka kuch nhi ho skta🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😒😒..

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

As it was the last period so students started going home after the class gets over..

Vansh- where are u going riddhima..first show me your notes which I have dictated in the class..

She was shocked as she has not written any notes and was feeling nervous what excuse she should give to him..

Riddhu- vo actually sir😅😅...I was not feeling well.. that's why I am not written anything.. sorry..

Vansh- oh!..nice excuse..now u are feeling good na...so u will go home after completing your work..
Rest of students may leave now..

She don't have any other choice so she started writing her notes...

After sometime ,

Vansh comes inside the room and locks the door..and sat beside Riddhima..

Vansh- so miss riddhima..will u care to explain why were u moaning in class when I was teaching?..

Riddhu(shocked)- no no..sir..it's not like that😅😅..

Vansh then kept his hand on her thighs and started making patterns on it which aroused her..

Vansh- let me guess 🤔🤔..u were imagining me inside your yourself..that's why u are moaning na🌚🌚

She was breathing hard and trying to control her moans by biting her bottom lips..

Riddhu- no ..no..means yes..

Then vansh slowly brought his fingers from her thighs to her pussy and found her wet..

Vansh(biting her earlobe)- oh..babygirl..so u are wet for me🌚🌚

Riddhu- yes sir...I want u now..I am not able to control myself...

She then pulled him towards herself by his hairs and smashed her lips on his..they both were biting and chewing each other's lips like a hungry lion...

Vansh then opens her jeans and slide his fingers inside her jeans and started rubbing her vagina..after 10 mins they break the kiss..
Riddhima quickly opened his shirt and thrown in the floor..same goes with vansh ..he tore her top and throws it..

He then started giving kisses on her whole face,necks and shoulder and gave a love bite on her cleavage..he again takes her lips into a passionate kiss and open her bra without wasting a second..

Vansh watches her naked body shamelessly..

Vansh- u are so beautiful..

He then takes her nipples inside his mouth and started sucking and biting them until they become red and massaging the other one..he picks her up and made her sit on his lap,her legs were either side of his waist..Riddhima could feel the hardness of his length..

After satisfying from her breasts,he left it after 15 mins . He removes her panty in one go..she is now naked ..he made her sit on the table and spread her legs , then enter one finger inside her vagina,she winced in pain..

Vansh- are u enjoying babygirl?

Riddhu- yes, very much..plzz don't stop sir..

He slapped her boobs ..

Vansh- when I am pleasuring u,call me by my name..

Riddhu- ok..vansh..

He then enters three fingers inside her and started fingering her harshly..she was now a moaning mess..after sometime,she cums on his fingers...vansh then removes his finger from her pussy and started licking it..she was breathing heavily...

Then riddhu gets up and remove his pants and boxers..she gulped after seeing his size..

Vansh- don't worry...u will get adjusted to my size..

Without any warning,he enter inside her,making her scream in pain...he started thrusting her slowly, when she adjusted with his size..he increased the speed and started thrusting harshly..his both hands were massaging her boobs and her both hands were at the back of him,pulling him more closer towards herself..

After thrusting her for 20 mins,he removes his length from her pussy , he pulled her by her hair and brought her face infront of his length and enter inside her mouth..Riddhima started licking and sucking his tool..after continuous mouth thrusting for 15 mins, he cums inside her mouth and she licks all his juices..

Vansh- are u satisfied with me or not..

Riddhu- yes, this was the best experience of my life..

She then pecks his lips..

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺The end🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

NEXT UPDATE AFTER 80+ VOTES..