The Beastly Queen(last part)

Days passed like this.. riddhima used to keep vansh closer to her by hook or crook..
Today she wanted to spend some time alone with him so she purposely send angre for some business work and gave holidays to all the servants..

   .......................

She  picked up her phone and called vansh asking him to come in her room..

After sometime,he came inside her room but didn't find her..then only a voice came from the washroom..

Riddhu- come inside vansh..

Vansh (shocked)- in..inside..

Riddhu- yes inside.. I will not eat u..just come here otherwise if I comes outside then no one can save u from me..

With trembling hands he opens the washroom door and stepped inside..
There he saw she was sitting in a bathtub with her legs crossed..

Like this 👇

His cheeks turned red and he immediately turned his face showing his back to her

She smirked seeing him like this..

Vansh..look here..she said in a seductive tone..

Vansh- but how can I look u
like this..it is wrong..sorry mam..

Riddhu (in mind)- only u have the right to look me like this..

Listen vansh..just do as I am saying..it's your duty to listen to your boss..

He slowly turned his face but didn't have the courage to  look into her eyes..

Riddhu- now listen to me..today on one is there in my mansion..so I want u to cook something for me as I am hungry..

Vansh- whatt😳😳
But how can I cook?

Riddhu- why..don't u have hands 🤨🤨..
Don't u dare to deny me otherwise consequences will not be good for u..😈😈
After I take shower... I want my food should be ready..

Now u can go..

He didn't have any other choice left for the kitchen to make dinner for her..

Time skips,

Vansh was busy in making food when Riddhima quietly came from back and hugged him..

A shiver ran through his spine when her cold fingers were wrapped around his chest..

Riddhu- what u are making for me my dear handsome bodyguard?