PUNISHMENT TIME (LAST PART- MATURE)

Continued from last part,

Vansh quickly removed his clothes as he doesn't want her to go to Kabir..he is standing naked infront of her..

Riddhu- good🌚🌚..now lay down on the bed..

He did as she told him..

Vansh(in mind)- now what is going on in her tiny brain?

She moved towards the side table and took out handcuffs from the drawer and handcuffed his both hands..

Vansh- Riddhima..what u are doing..don't torture me like this..

Riddhu- shh 🤫🤫..don't speak now..u have also tortured me very much..now it's your time 😈😈..

She then removed her clothes also..now is standing in her undergarments..

Vansh is shamelessly gawking at her sexy body..

Vansh(in mind)- today I am gone🙂🙂

She quickly hovers upon her and slowly slowly traced her fingers on his face,then neck, then shoulder and finally her fingers stopped after coming at his nipples..

She slowly caressing his nipples making him moan her name..

Riddhu- so my dear husband..how u are feeling now?

Vansh- aaah sweetheart..I am in heaven now..plzz remove these handcuffs..I want to touch u..

Riddhu- not so soon..your punishment is still not over..

She begin to kiss on his whole face..then gave wet kisses on his neck and gave love bite on his shoulder..she comes down and rolled her tongue around his nipples as if she is teasing him ..

Vansh- aaah sweetheart..I am feeling hard now..plzz leave my hands..

Riddhu- no..she then sucks and bites his nipples..

He was a moaning mess now..

She came down and smirked after seeing his cock which is harden as rock..
She holds his cock by her hand and started caressing and stroking it slowly to make it  erect..

Vansh- ohh sweetheart..it's enough now..plzz take it inside your mouth and suck it..

Riddhu- not so easily hubby..

She kissed at the top of his cock making him more arouse..
She kissed on his cock again but didn't take it inside her mouth..vansh was now pissed by her behaviour but he can't do anything as his hands are tied..

She get up from the bed, making him confused..

Vansh- where u are going leaving me like this..

Riddhu- have patience..🌚🌚

She removed her undergarments
And then picks up the oil bottle from the side table and vansh understood what is coming on his way..

She sat over him and pour oil on his naked chest.. and started massaging it..

She rubbed her fingers on his nipples and then his waist..

Vansh- this girl will become my death one day..

Riddhu-have you said something..