THE SENSUAL MORNING 🔥

It starts from the episode in which vansh helps Riddhima in taking shower.

.........................

Riddhima was going to a washroom but vansh pulled her from back and said-

" Where you are going ha ?
You should take rest Riddhima
Your leg is still wounded.

Riddhu- Vansh.. I have to take a bath and don't worry I am alright.

He put her hair strands behind her ear and said- let me help you in taking shower.

Riddhu- no..I will manage.. you have to go for a meeting..you leave now..

Vansh- meeting can wait sweetheart but not you..

He picked her up in bridal style and marched towards the bathroom.

Riddhu- vansh..what are you doing? Keep me down.

" Helping my wify.." he whispered in her ears and placed her under the shower.

She protested many times and at last he said-

" Think sweetheart..if you want to stop me..then stop now.. otherwise if I get started then it would be difficult for you to make me stop in between.."

She didn't said anything and smiled. He understood her answer and turned on the shower.
Cold water started falling on both of them making them Wet.
She clutched his coat for her support while he kissed on her chubby cheeks and opened the knot of her bathrobe. He then slid it down from her body making it fall on the ground. They were so close to each other that their nose were touching and they could feel each other's breath.

Their eyes were locked as if looking deep in each other's eyes only to see love and desire for each other

Vansh captured both of her lips and kissed her hard

Vansh captured both of her lips and kissed her hard. Their lips were moving together in rhythm. While kissing, She removed his coat followed by his shirt and he unclasped her bra. Both of them were standing half naked infront of each other.
After chewing and biting each other's lips, they broke the kiss and joined their forhead.