my not so innocent wife (PART 1)

It starts from where when vansh came to know the truth of 6 hrs mystery and he goes missing for some days..but when he returns,he started ignoring Riddhima..

In this plot,Kiara is not dead..she is also present there with Sara..
And riddhima is not pregnant..

Sara- positive role
Kiara- negative role..

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

All the family members gathered in the hall to welcome vansh along with Kiara and Sara...
After sometime,vansh enters inside the hall making everyone happy.. firstly,he directly went towards his dadi and hugged her..

Dadi- I am so happy for you, finally you came back after so many days..

Vansh- yes dadi..if it was not an important work,then I would not leave u all like this..

But your so called wife, irritated us very much bhai when u were not here.. again she started her jaasusi, spoke Ishani in between..

Dadi- yes vansh..I don't know now what she is upto.. always roaming like a drome in whole resort...I think it's my worst decision in my life my marrying her with u..

Riddhima was looking down as if trying to control her tears..she looked up to see vansh was giving angry glare to her..

One by one,every family member greeted him and hugged him but as soon as Riddhima spread her arms thinking that he will hug her,he ignored her and moved forward..Kiara was standing beside her,she took it as an opportunity and immediately hugged vansh..

Riddhima was feeling hurt but she felt more hurt and broken when Kiara kissed vansh on his cheeks and he also hugged her back..

Kiara- ohh vansh.. finally u came back..I was missing u so much..

Vansh didn't said anything..he separated himself from hers and went towards his room ignoring riddhima..

One by one, everyone leaves from there.. Kiara also leaves but not before giving smirk to riddhima..one person standing there was burning in anger after seeing their behaviour towards riddhima..
She is none other than Sara..

Sara (in mind)- what type of family is this?😡😡.. riddhima has done so much for them even she has put her life in danger..but then also they didn't care a damn about her..even vansh also now gone blind in his male ego that he did not able to see her love and care for her 😡😡.. everyone is playing with her emotions only..now I am feeling like to kill each and every member of vansh's family..😡😡

Sara thoughts were broken when she saw that riddhima was sobbing silently...

But before she could approach her, riddhima should her palm and said- not now gayu..we will talk tomorrow..
Then both of them were departed towards their room..

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Riddhu- vansh where are you going?will u not sleep with me🥺🥺

Vansh- no..I am not going to stay here in one room with u😡😡.. when you don't trust me..then what is the need to stay together?😡😡

Riddhu- vansh.. plzz I am sorry 🥺🥺..I was not having any other choice rather than taking help from vyom to save u..why are you not understanding?