Teasing(last part)

Continued from last part..

When vansh returned from office..he directly went to his room and what he saw made his eyes widened in shock..

Riddhima was laying down on the bed with legs crossed and she wore a sexy lingerie which was enough to make him hard at that moment..Her cleavage was clearly visible to his hungry eyes and teasing the hell out of him..

Her dress 👇

Vansh gulped his Saliva

Vansh gulped his Saliva..he immediately Locked the room and removed his coat and pounced on her but she kicked him and he fall down with a thud...

Vansh- what the hell sweetheart? Why u pushed me?

Riddhu- oh my dear hubby ..I think u have forgotten about the challenge..
Doesn't u?

Vansh- shitt !!
Sweetheart we will do the challenge in morning only but not at night..
Becoz at night I need u..

Riddhu- ok then.. accept your defeat that u can't stay away from me even a second..
U don't have sabar..

Vansh- nooo..I am Vansh raisinghania and I am never going to accept my defeat..
But at the same time I need u also..

Riddhu(smirking)- see vansh..if u want me then accept your defeat otherwise go and sleep in guest room..

Vansh- whatt..no..this is my room and I will sleep here only..

She slid down her panty and entered finger inside her vagina..
She started fingering herself..

Mmm..aah...vansh..

He was shocked to see the activity of his innocent wife..
His cock was again trying to bulge out from his pant..

Vansh- Sweetheart..plzz let me touch you..see I can't take cold shower again and again in cold wheather otherwise I will fall sick..do you want your innocent husband to fall sick ?

Riddhu- vansh u are going out or not ?
If not then I will only leave the room..and don't forget if Aryan see me in this dress then his member will also become hard and I don't want to tease that poor soul...

The thought of another man to see his beautiful wife like this made him angry..

Ok fine I am only leaving but I will not leave you after 15 days... He said..

He was going only when riddhima stopped him from back..

Vansh(in mind)- see sweetheart I told you na u will only stop me..