The Beastly Queen (part 1)

Riddhima Raisinghania is the queen of the mafia world..whole world fears from her..
Her one dangerous look is enough for people to keep their mouth shut..
She is expert in marshal arts and karate..
She is a cunning woman with a epitome beauty that every man wants to marry her..

But but but..
She not only rejects the marriage proposal but also kills the man who dares to propose her...till now she has killed 50 men who just proposed her for marriage..
And after this incident..now no one has the guts to even stand infront of her..so the marriage was far away from all this...

...........................

She entered inside her RR mansion after killing two bastards who were trying to steel diamonds from her company but she caught them red handed and killed them mercilessly..

Her hands and face were covered in the blood..she didn't even bothered to clean blood from her face..
She was not looking less than a devil 😈😈..

Heads bowed down..all the servants were standing like a statue as they they didn't have the courage to look at their queen...

One of the servant came infront of her with glass of water..his hands were shivering...
She smirked seeing him like this...
After drinking water,she took out gun from her pocket and shot that servant..

Riddhu- there is no place of coward people in my business..if u all are working for me..then u have to be brave..
Angre clean this shit now and then meet me in my study room..

After saying this she walked in her room and locked the door and went inside the washroom..

Standing infront of the mirror,she looked at her face which was all red due to blood splashes..
Removing her all clothes,she took a cigar and sat in the bathtub.. the hot water was relaxing her nerves..

Smoking from time to time,she closed her eyes and thinking about her life..

...........................

Time skips
In study room..

Riddhu- is everything going according to our plan angre?

Angre- yes Madam..

But she glared him angrily..

Riddhu- what u said?😡😡

Angre- oops sorry..I mean di..

Riddhu- good..
Now tell me that Mr kapoor has opened his mouth or not?

Angre- no di...after our torture also..he is not ready to opened his mouth..

Riddhu- then what are u waiting for?
Kill that useless creature and then feed his body to our
Dogs...

Angre- Di..why u became like this..I want my old di back🥺🥺..

Not again Angre.. old riddhima died on that day only when our parents were murdered brutally.. she said without any emotions..

Now tell me..how is Raghav..
He has taken the bullets for me..he is one of my most trustworthy bodyguard and nothing should happen to him..

Angre- sorry di.. doctor couldn't save him as that bullet was poisonous..

She closed her eyes for a minute and then said- make sure nothing should happen to his family now..
From now onwards , it's your responsibility to look after their family.. anything they want should be present infront of their eyes..