Riddhima 2.0(epilogue 2)

After one week,

Riddhima was getting ready in front of the mirror and vansh came from back and hugged her..he inhales her fragrance..

Riddhu- vansh what u are doing

Riddhu- vansh what u are doing..leave me..I have to get ready and go down to help mom..

Vansh- have patience sweetheart..now a days u are not giving attention to your dear husband..

He then turns her towards him and kissed on her cheeks..

Riddhu- aww..my husband is jealous..
It's nothing like that vansh..now I have to go as mom has called me for some work..at night I am all yours🌚🌚..

Vansh- but now I am going out for meeting for 2 days..so take care of yourself and ridhwik..and if anybody misbehave with you then u are free to give any punishment to them..

Riddhu- I know...

Vansh went from there for a meeting...

After that she started working in the kitchen and Aaryan was going from there..she was standing alone there..he saw her with his lusty eyes..

He looked towards her waist ..

Aryan(in mind)- uff..how I wanted to have her body that day but she got escaped from me..
Just look at her milky waist..how it feel when I will touch it..
Now I think this is the right them to have her in my bed becoz vansh bhai is also not there..

He was continuously stairing at her body when suddenly ridhwik came from back and spoke..

Ridhwik- jaha ye aapki nazar h chachu mujhe khabar h..🤨🤨

Aryan almost coughed loudly after listening his reply..
Indeed he is VRS son..

Aryan- ridhwik what are u saying?

Ridhwik- I am just saying chachu that I know my mother is very beautiful so u don't have to look at her like u will eat her..

Aryan was shocked to hear this and Riddhima smirked..