CHAPTER 1-2 CASEY AND HARRY

• Dedicated to One Direction

"How long will you guys be gone for?" I asked the five best guys in the world while trying to keep the tears out of my eyes.

 After a minute Liam finally said,"a long time." 

"And how long is a long time?" 

The boys looked at me like I had just slapped a puppy, but Niall finally said,"2 years." When he said that I just couldn't hold it back anymore, I ran to the boys open arms and just cried, I couldn't help it, we have been through everything together. These boys are practically my family, and now they are just leaving. 

" Casey, hey CC, look at me,' Harry said. CC is what they called me because my name is Casey Collins. I looked up at Harry's eyes and he looked deep into mine with his green piercing ones. 

He said to me," Please don't cry, it's not like it's forever, and we will text and call and skype, and we will definitely come back for the holidays." He gave me a reassuring smile that showed off his dimples, damn I was going to miss those things.

I remember when I was in the hospital and everyday the boys would come and visit me, I was in the hospital for about two weeks because I had developed a brain tumor and I was going through the worst part of chemotherapy. Everyday the boys would text me 10 minutes exactly before they got to the hospital and every time that they did I would go throw on my wig, since I had lost all of my hair, and every time they would walk in and take my wig off of me because they said that I was more beautiful without it. I never believed them but every time they said that, Harry would smile and show off his dimples, and every time I would blush. Not because of what they said or did with me, it was because of his dimples, and that was probably what I was going to miss most about him.

As I came back to reality I realized that I wouldn't see them and I said," guys, I go to my dads house on the holidays, remember." My parents got a divorce when I was 6 and ever since every Christmas I fly to the U.S. to spend Christmas with my dad for two weeks.

All of their faces sank when I said this and Louis told me," Hey, we will make it work, there is no way that I am going to go 2 years without seeing my CC." He kissed me on the forehead and pulled me into a hug. After a lot of hugging and crying and moping.

 Louis said," hey we still have one day left in England, why are we spending it crying about us leaving?" 

" Louis right, I say that we make this the best ignoring the fact that we are going away for a little while day ever!" Harry replied. 

" So that would make it the ITFTWAGAFALWD day?" I said.

The boys let out a little laugh and Zayn said " I guess so, so what do you guys suggest that we do?" We were all quiet for a while, trying to think of things that we could do together. 

Finally Niall screamed," NANDOS!!! " Which scared the living daylights out of the rest of us.

We all had a good laugh and Liam said," Niall It's 10 in the morning and you want to go to Nandos?" 

Niall responded by saying," all the time is a good time for Nando's," typical Niall, he is like obsessed with Nandos, no scratch that, he is obsessed with food. We were always making jokes about his bottomless stomach.

After a lot of thinking Harry finally said," Oh my god guys, I got it, I now what we are going to do today." and without giving us a clue about what it was he started screaming random sounds like a retard while putting on his shoes and he bolted out of the door.

" What the heck?" Louis said. " I have no id..." I never finished that sentence because right then a huge rock came crashing through the window that made me scream and the boys jump. We all ran to the window and saw Harry outside looking petrified. We all screamed," HARRY !!!" at the exact same time and he screamed back," come on," realizing that he had started the car and was waiting for us, we all put on our shoes and ran out the door.