CHAPTER 30 : LIAM

IN HONOR OF THE 30TH CHAPTER, YAY, I AM WRITING THIS EXTRA LONG CHAPTER HOPE YOU LIKE IT

“Okay so lets go over the plan again,” I said praying that it was going to work. “So Bryce is coming at 12:00 tonight to our hotel room for Liam and Casey,” Harry shivered at the thought but continued, “me, Niall, Louis, and Zayn will all start walking around the hotel that we are staying at tonight from 11:30 until 12:30, then if Bryce comes we will knock him out and call the police.”

We all noded our heads in agreement but I could tell that we were all on edge about this. What if it didn’t work, what if Bryce found another way in, what if one of the other boys gets hurt, what if he actually gets me, or worse, Casey.

Liam, positive thoughts, I tried to reassure myself but it wasn’t really working. I think that Casey could tell that I was really tense and she gave my hand a small reassuring squeeze which put my mind at ease for about 7 seconds, but it was nice of her to try and help me.

When we got to the hotel my heart was racing, my palms were sweating, and I was pretty sure that I had peed myself. I could tell that Casey knew that I was really nervous and it was nice that she was trying to stay strong for me. At the moment I really didn’t care about myself, I cared about

anything and everything but myself. ( AUTHORS NOTE, JUST IGNORE THE HIGHLIGHTED WORDS, DUMB TYPO )

Later that night around 10, I got another text from Bryce, I read it to myself and it said, “tell Casey that she has one last chance, just agree to go out with me and I won't hurt her or you, I can just stop this whole thing right now.” I chuckled a little at the text to make it look like I was texting one of my friends. I texted back, “in your dreams, Casey isn't going out of my sight tonight or anytime for that matter, oh and good luck getting into the hotel by the way.”

I smirked at the text and I sent it. When Bryce replied it was really weird and it freaked me out a lot, “to bad, I really was starting to like one direction, just kidding, see you tonight, oh and nice husky jersey by the way, c ya.”

I looked down and I was wearing my husky jersey, yah I know that we live in the UK but for some reason me and Harry have a thing for college hockey, and we both put our money that the huskies were going to win tonight, which we had lost. Stupid Cincinnati.

I looked at the clock and it said 11:17, well here we go. Bryce must be close if he could see my jersey through the window, I just hope that this whole thing works and that nothing happens to Casey. I mean I wasn’t doubting the boys or anything, especially since Harry was just as pissed of as I was, it was just that they got distracted really easily and I hoped that Bryce wasn’t going to sneak in while one of them were playing angry bird on their phone.

The boys gave me a reassuring pat on the back and they each gave Casey a kiss on the cheek. They started to head out and Harry said, “Don’t worry Casey, I don’t care if one of us ends up going to the hospital, nothing is going to happen to you, I promise.” He gave her a reassuring smile and walked out of the hotel room with the rest of the boys, I had confidence in them, just for some reason, something didn’t feel right.

How did Bryce know that we were dating in the first place, I mean me and Casey haven’t even gone public yet, we almost did once but then decided against it so that we could wait just a little longer. And how did Bryce get my number in the first place, wait a minute. I looked in my contacts in my phone under B, Bryce was actually in my contacts, how did that happen, I never put him in my contacts. This was getting really weird.

I decided against telling Casey about it because all it would do was worry her even more. I decided that I was going to try to take my mind off of all of this and to just look at my feed on twitter. I got to the main screen and I was about to go on twitter when I noticed something, the backround on my phone was a picture of Harry and Casey at the XFactor, I never changed my background, my background had always been Buzz from toy story, and why would I have changed it to a picture of Casey and Harry? Okay this was getting really weird. I got onto twitter when I noticed that this was Harrys account. I sat there with a puzzled look for a moment when it hit me. I turned the phone around I looked at the case, it was a big H on the back. Now it all made sense, this was Harry's phone. We have identical phones so I must have just gotten them switched up.

Wait a minute, if this was Harry's phone, then Bryce had been texting Harry this whole time, not me. Oh my god, if this was Harry's phone, then Bryce still thought that Harry and Casey were dating, also me and Harry were both wearing our Jerseys so he was complimenting Harry on his Jersey, not me.

Wait a minute, if this was Harry's phone, then Bryce wasn’t out to get me. He was out to get Harry. That meant that Harry was in trouble. I started to sprint out of the room when I ran into Niall who looked like he had also been running. We both landed on the ground with a thud and Casey came running.

“Niall what are you doing here?” Casey asked him while making sure that we were okay. He was trying to get a sentence in but all it came out as was, “He came and.... Harry and..... punching...... Harry.......” I stopped him so he could tell us what happened. “Niall just tell us what happened,” I said a little to stearnly to him. When he finally caught his breath he looked at us with sadness in his eyes and he said,

“Harry’s gone.”