CHAPTER 28 : NIALL

“ I was drugged!” I screamed really loudly before Liam could punch me again, I knew that this was probably how it was going to go but I never knew that he could punch so hard. “What the hell do you mean Niall, and I hope you aren’t making this up because believe me if you are.” Liam started. “I’m not making this up, it was Bryce, he drugged me to do it.” I interrupted him before he could finish. “Niall,” Casey said in a sweet voice, I was surprised that she could handle something like this so calmly, “just tell us everything that happened.” As she finished we felt the bus start to move again underneath us .

“Guys, Bryce can not know that I told you this, and since the bus is moving he is probably on it, so please I will explain everything once we get to the hotel.” Liam and Casey looked at each other and then looked back at me. “That’s fine Niall, but you better not just be stalling,” Liam said sternly to me, I could tell that he wasn’t exactly my best friend at the moment but I really didn’t blame him. “And you have to tell everyone, except for Bryce of course.” Casey said a little nicer to me than Liam did. “Cross my heart and hope to die,” I quickly said before they could make me promise anything else.

We walked out of the bedroom into the living area where Louis and Harry were playing Mario kart. “What was all the shouting in there?” Harry asked. “Oh my god Niall what happened to your nose?” Louis screamed. I didn’t notice that my nose was dripping blood until now, the fine work of Mr.Liam Payne. “Oh nothing I um, tripped, and fell, on the nightstand.” I quickly stated not really knowing what to say.

“Well go clean it up before I puke dude,” Louis said, he was one of those type of dudes that could not stand to see blood. “Sure thing, I’m gonna go to the kitchen, anybody else want something.?” I asked. Casey shook her head, Louis and Harry just went back to playing there videogame, and Liam totally ignored me, I didn’t really blame him but it was starting to get kinda annoying. ‘Alrighty then,” I said and quickly hopped into the kitchen.

I grabbed a band aid from the kitchen, went back to the living room, and plopped down on the couch. “has anybody seen Bryce?” Harry asked. Now that I thought about it, where was Bryce, this tour bus was big but it wasn’t that big. Everybody shook their head to say no and went back to doing there own thing. “ Guys!” we heard Zayn scream from the other side of the bus. “Come here, you are probably going to want to see this,” He yelled. We all ran to the other side of the bus which was by the main door and Casey asked, “what happened, are you okay?” I loved how she didn’t even know what was going on and she still cared so much.”Yeah I’m fine but you aren’t” Zayn said. “Look,” he said while handing Casey a piece of paper, there was something scribbled on it, and it gave me a bad feeling.

Casey read it outloud, “Watch out Casey, I’m coming for you, and your little boy toy too, 12:00, tonight -Bryce.” We all paused for a moment in shock and Casey flipped the paper over, she gasped and looked as if she was going to faint. Which was exactly what she did, she fell into Louis and my arms but Liam carried her back to the living room. He grabbed the piece of paper and covered his mouth in shock. I grabbed it from him and looked at it, but I didn’t really know what it meant. I passed it around to the other boys and Louis and Zayn had the same reaction as me, we were all shocked but mostly confused. When Harry looked at it he did the same thing as Liam and covered his mouth in shock. The back of the piece of paper had a drawing on it,

of a knife.