CHAPTER 23 : CASEY

He is so gullible sometimes, first I pulled the old kiss and run trick on him, but that wasn’t all the tricks I had up my sleeve. When I lived back in Manchester before I even knew the boys, I might have entered neighborhood laser tag competition every year, and I might have happened to be the undefeated champion until I left, then my brother took over that spot. So I kinda knew what I was doing.

I left my bright white shoes under a pillar where they were clearly visible and I had hid behind the wall right next to it, Liam was so gullible, it was so cute, okay I am totally fangirling right now, but come on, you can't say that when you see the guy that you have had a crush on forever does something really cute or stupid, you think that it is adorable too, so don't judge me.

Once he ran around the corner, fired a few shots, and realized that I wasn't there, he stood up and said, “ what the hell?” I tried my best not to laugh, and when I settled down a bit, I ran out from behind the wall and screamed, “ FOR NARNIA!!!” and before he could even turn around, I grabbed him by his waist and pinned him to the ground.

Just to be the most annoying person in the world I kissed him on the cheek before shooting him right in the chest. I ran away as fast as I could, which really wasn't that fast because I was laughing so hard. “ Game on! “ he screamed from somewhere else in the room, I couldn’t tell where he was but it really didn't matter, knowing Harry he would probably find me. Woah, hold up, did I just say Harry, why the hell did I say Harry and not Liam. Okay breathe Casey, breathe. It was probably just a slip of the tongue,

It had to be.

AUTHORS NOTE:

HEY EVERYBODY, SORRY FOR THE TOTALLY LAME CHAPTER, AND I KNOW THAT IT WAS KINDA SHORT SO DON'T WORRY THE NEXT ONE WILL BE SUPER LONG AND FUNNY, HAVEN’T WRITTEN ONE OF THOSE FOR A WHILE.

THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH ME, I KNOW THAT THE BOOK CAN BE KINDA CONFUSING AT TIMES, SO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS JUST LEAVE THEM IN THE COMMENT BOX AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ON THEM.

HAPPY READING  -EMILY