CHAPTER 34: CASEY

"Noooooooooooooo!!!" I screamed as Bryce stabbes the knife into Harry's side.

"Oh no, look what I did, what a shame," Bryce snickered looking harry in the eyes and knocking him to the ground with a punch to the face. 

"I swear I'm going to kill you!" I screamed starting to charge at him.

"No, let me Casey," Harry said while pulling the knife out of his left si.. wait no, out of the space between his left side and his arm, "Yeah, you kinda missed." Harry said casually then running at him and tackling him to the ground. He punched him in the head a few times and Bryce tried to struggle back but he was no match against Harry, especially mad Harry. He punched him in the head one more time as hard as he could and Bryce blacked out. He stood up and his eyes flickered back and forth between Bryce and I for a moment, then at the same time we ran into each others arms.

"I thought I lost you, I was so scared, don't ever do that to me again Harry," I cried into his chest.

"Hey you don't have to worry anymore, I'm here right, and after what he did, I think that he will be spending some quality time with some prison buddies of his," he said to make me cheer up.

I let out a little giggle that quickly went away because of the things rushing through my mind at the moment, "but what aboiut when he gets out, then what do we do?" I asked suddenly becoming scared again.

"Do you not remember what I told you?" he asked me while pushing me slightly backwards to look into my eyes, "I will protect you."

YOU MUST READ THIS AUTHORS NOTE IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!! 

HELLO LOVELIES, FIRST OFF I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A MASSIVE THANK YOU TOO THE 800 PEOPLE THAT HAVE READ MY BOOK, SECONDLY I AM VERY SAD BECASUE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST, AND THIRD, IF THE LAST CHAPTER CONFUSES YOU THEN PLEASE GO BACK AND READ CHAPTER 20, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE ENJOYED THIS BOOK, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE AND ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES WHICH WILL BE COMING OUT VERY SOON! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH  -YOUR AUTHOR