CHAPTER 13: LOUIS

So I got back to the apartment and I was about to tell the guys about Casey and Harry, I mean they deserved to know too, but Harry comes bursting through the door panting like a dog. So he told me what had happened in private and I ended up forgiving him, and I promised that I would keep his stupid secret a secret. He started jumping around like a four year old and screamed thank you like 10 times.

He had to call Casey so he left the room, I guess that she was the reason that he even came back here so. " What was that all about?" Niall came up behind me and asked. " wow, knock much," I said sarcastically while I was really trying to stall.

" Louis what are you not telling me?" Niall said as he crossed his arms and looked into my eyes. " What, I don't know what you are talking about, its just that, we are going back to america soon for another tour and..." " wait, WHAT, we are going back, but we just got home, why are we going back so soon. Oh no, Casey, what are we going to tell her, we just got back and we are leaving her again, Louis what do we do!

" NIALL HORAN, GET A GRIP!" I screamed this at the top of my lungs which seemed to settle Niall down a little bit. " Niall, me and Harry thought that Casey could come with us, you know like be our opening act or something, I was actually just about to call Paul before you barged in here."

When Niall was finally calm he said, " um, yah call Paul, I am going to go find out where Zayn went, it was kinda weird, when you and Harry left the room he just bolted out the door." " Huh, that is weird, yeah you go look for him and I will call Paul."

He ran out the door into the hallway and I dialled Pauls number, it rang a few times and he said, " Hey Louis." " How is the best manager in the world doing today?" I said obviously trying to kiss up to him. " What do you want Louis?" he said. I sighed and I started, " well I know this amazing girl, she has the voice of an angel, we met on the X-Factor and she is like the our best friend, and we were wondering if she could come on tour with us, like be our opening act or something?"

He let out a big sigh and said, " I am sorry Louis but, no, she can't come, you guys already have an opening act, and plus we can't afford for another person to come with us, I am sorry." A frown appeared on my face but I wasn't going to give up that easily, so I said to Paul with the most persuasive voice that I could come up with, " oh come on Paul, Casey and the other act could do like a duet or something, and me and the boys will take care of the money, just, please."

I could tell that he was pacing around the room thinking about what I had said and he finally said, " fine Louis, she can come." I let out a huge, " YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!" and screamed, " thank you Paul, you are the best." and with that I hung up the phone.

I started to skip down the hallway like a four year old, but I didn't care. I walked into the living room where Harry and Zayn were sitting on the couch talking about something and Niall and Liam were playing on their phones. And without thinking I screamed, " everybody, Casey is coming with us, can you believe it, the love of my life is coming with us!!!" The boys stared at me for a minute and Liam said, " what did you just say?"

What did I do.