CHAPTER 21 : CASEY

I grabbed Liams hand and I bolted out the door he said “Where are we going on our lovely first date?” “its a suprise.” I responded with a dumb look on my face. He gave me a two year old pouty face and said, “ but I don’t like surprises, you are making me very wery sad.” All I did was laugh at him and he pretended to cry, when I stopped laughing, I walked up to him and I pecked him on the lips and said, “ better?”

He let out a little laugh and kissed me again. I love it when he does this, especially when it is a total surprise, I feel, infinite, like we are the only two people in the world, like nothing else matters except for this moment, like, I am in love. My stomach was turning, my head was spinning, I felt like every part of me was going numb and nothing, not even the strongest medicine in the world, could help me.

When he pulled away, he looked into my eyes and pressed my forehead against his. I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks, and I let out a little laugh. He laughed with me and told me, “ Casey?” But he said it with a worried look, and I couldn’t help but feel a little out of place, “ yeah li,” I said to him. A frown appeared on his face and he said, “ what are you not telling me, and please don’t say nothing, because I have known you for 4 years and I can tell that you are hiding something, so please.”

I sighed at this because for some reason, I knew that he was going to say that. Ever since I was born, I was like an open book, and if there is one boy in the band who can read other people, it’s definitely Liam. “ Well, I just don’t want to worry you,” I tried to say. But he didn’t take that very well, I actually think that it made him more worried than he already was. “ Okay, since you are obviously not going to give up on this,” I sighed, took a deep breath and said, “ I have bad history with Bryce, we were both on the X-Factor that year and, he asked me out and, “ I felt a tear drip down my cheek and he must have seen it, he said, “ come here,” and he pulled me into his chest.

I wrapped my arms around his, surprisingly thin body, its weird, I actually think that he has been losing wait, he hasn’t been eating right and he is always tired.

“ Whatever it is CC, I will always be here okay, “ he said which kinda flashed me back to the moment. I nodded my head in response and decided that I needed to tell him.  So I told him the whole story, showed him my scar and cried, a lot. I mean it is an emotional time for me, besides Harry Liam is the only other person that I have told this to, I usually just try to forget about it, but I figured that forgetting it would be pretty hard considering that I was spending 3 months with him on a bus.

“ I love you CC, I always have and I always will, it doesn’t matter what he did to you, it will never change my feelings for you okay, I promise, “ he whispered to me. Liam kissed me on my forehead and I said, “ I love you too Li.” Li was my nickname for him, and I was really happy that he seemed to like it. He kissed me passionately and my lips moved in perfect sync with his for the moment. When he pulled away he screamed, “ OH MY GOD, I KNOW WHERE WE ARE GOING TO GO ON OUR PERFECT FIRST DATE!”

This scared the daylights out of me and I said, “ but I was taking you somewhere, and I know that your idea isn’t nearly as good as mine.” He looked at me with a smirk on his face and after a moment he said, “ okay, lets say both of our ideas at the same time on the count of three, and then we will decide whose idea is better.” I nodded my head in response and he said, “ one, two, three..” and after we blurted out our ideas, we laughed at each other because we knew each other so well. We both had the exact same idea and we both knew why it would be the perfect first date, we both had said,

lazer tag.