Chapter 1 - The Beginning

From the age of 3, Izuku Midoriya never knew what light looked like

From the age of 3, Izuku Midoriya never knew what light looked like. He was well aware of what darkness looked like after all his whole life was engulfed in pitch black darkness. His mother Inko Midoriya was the only source of light he knew he had in his life but was soon taken away from him by his father, Hizashi Midoriya. Izuku Midoriya is the only son of Hizashi and Inko Midoriya, The Duke and Duchess of Emerald Estate in the Kingdom Ivana. Emerald was the richest and the most prosperous estate in the kingdom. Duke Hizashi was known to be ruthless and cruel, he heavily taxed the citizens to increase his riches, harshly punished the poor and favoured the rich. He was a cruel Alpha. He did everything in his power to gain more power and riches. Marriage was no different to him. So when a coup against the Royal family of Torino, who were ruling the kingdom of Ivana at the time occurred, he sided with the coup as he benefited heavily from this. He was offered a huge part of fertile land that belonged to the Royal family of Torino for his cooperation in the coup.

The Torino Royal family was not very kind to the citizens. They heavily taxed them and created laws to protect the rich and punish the poor. One brave knight stood up to the royal family and led the coup. He later became the hero of the war but protected the royal family from being slaughtered by the people. Torino royal family was closely guarded and monitored while they lost all of their power after the war.

But the war led to many peace treaties between thre neighbouring kingdoms of Ivana. The Kingdom of Xeno previously owned the land that the Duke of Emerald had acquired from the previous royal family. After the war ended and peace treaties were signed between the kingdoms, Xeno asked the Duke to return their land to them as he had no real claim to the land. This was a big issue for the duke as he would lose half of his territory if he gave his land away. The land was very fertile and brought in alot of traders and farmers which increased the taxes paid by the citizen of Emerald. He could not lose this land at any cost.

So he married Inko Torino, a direct decendant of the previous royal family. This not only gave him rightful claim to the land but also a royal dowry and the most beautiful Omegan Princess as his wife. The Duke was content with this but he never really cared about his wife. She was just a way for him to get strong Alpha heirs and to keep the land. But he was disappointed when his son Izuku Midoriya presented as an Omega, at the age of 3. Izuku looked nothing like his father, he looked exactly like his mother and even as a child was the most beautiful Omega in his land.

The Duke was not happy about this. He wanted an Alpha heir. His hatred towards Izuku grew as the boy matured through the years. Izuku living in his personal hell created by his father, keeping strict schedules for the boy. From dawn to midnight, he were to study with different tutors for different subjects - Archery, swordsmanship, horse riding, politics, history, war tactics, negotiation, strategy, physics, mathematics, arithmatics, ettiqutes, manners, law, logistics and many more. The boy was given no time to play or relax. Inko Midoriya was a mage as the previous royal family had affinity to *mana and can use magic.