Chapter 25 - Wife & Mate~

Katsuki jumped off the carriage and opened the door for Izuku to get down

Katsuki jumped off the carriage and opened the door for Izuku to get down. The stairs to the castle were lined with people cheering and waiting for the newly weds. Katsuki and Izuku both held very bright and happy smiles on their faces. Anyone who could see it, could tell how in love the couple was. Katsuki helped the greenette out of the carriage and immediately picked him up in a bridal carry. Izuku yelped but hugged the blond's neck. He blushed at how many eyes looked at him.

"Lux.. so many people are watching.. I can walk.." He whimpered in embarrassment.

"No wife of mine will be waking if I am around. Your place is always in my arms and life with the most comfort." Katsuki cooed as he kissed the boy's shoulder and walked up the stairs.

His mother, father and his Vice Commanders were right behind him. Mitsuki couldn't help but croon at the sight in front of her. Masaru had a huge smile as well. Hizashi was walking at the very back. This was a tradition. In noble family, the bride and groom are accompanied by their immediate family. Now that Izuku was a Bakugou, his immediate family was the Bakugou family and not Hizashi. He was finally freed from the hell hole his life had been since he turned 3.

Katsuki carried the greenette upstairs effortlessly. His veil had been taken off and only the tiara on his hair remained. The train of the dress was detachable and was taken off when they got to the carriage. Katsuki carried the Omega through the castle to the grand hall. All the servants, maids and knight bowed to the newly wed couple as well as the Duke and Duchess behind them. Now that they were married, the Duke and the Duchess could leave the estate to them.

The doors to the grand hall opened up to a beautiful arrangement. Everyone cheered loudly and clapped their hands. Izuku timidly smiled and waved as Katsuki shifted the boy's weight to one hand and waved. They both looked so happy. Masaru guided the newly wed up the stairs to address the crowd and to make the official announcement. Katsuki wasn't even panting, Izuku was as light as paper for the Dominant Alpha. He stood upstairs and finally put the greenette on his feet after Masaru forced him to.

"Thank you all for coming. Let us all congratulate the happy couple!" Masaru said in a beaming voice. Everyone clapped and cheered for the newly wed. Izuku and Katsuki both waved to the crowd as a thank you for their wishes.

"I am happy to announce that, my son and his new bride, will be the future Duke and Duchess of Ruby." Masaru beamed.

It was so clearly visible on his face that he was very proud of his son's accomplishment and of Izuku's accomplishments. The greenette might be an Omega but he still earned a name for him after the battle of Zeno. The King of Ivana had granted him the title of "Green Thunder" as an honour. Izuku was known for that nickname is Zeno and he was very much feared by the Zeno Knights. He wasn't as strong as Katsuki or Masaru but if it came to an actual fight, it would be a very difficult battle to defeat him even for Katsuki, The Fortis Knight of Ivana. Katsuki and Izuku had a happy smile and waved to the crowd in address to the announcement.