Chapter 5 - Hint

Izuku put more effort into getting ready that evening

Izuku put more effort into getting ready that evening. When he was finished, he was happy with what he looked like. Izuku hadn't dressed up in a long time, so seeing himself dressed up after so long was almost refreshing. Izuku wore a forest green dress shirt, a black coat with full sleeves over it. The coat had green embroidary all over it. The coat was also embedded with silver jewellery all over his chest. He was wearing a silver chained sash on his left shoulder that carried all his pins along with his family crest. He had black dress pants and black long boots on. His silver sword with emeralds embeded in the grip and the sheath hanging on his waist completed the look.

To say Izuku looked any less than royalty would be a lie. He looked absolutely gorgeous. His clothes fit his curves perfectly. His clothes screamed strength, power and beauty. He was wearing the finest silk and jewellery. He looked feminine but powerful at the same time. His clothes were specially made for this occation after all. Izuku took the satin green tie out of the box and put it on.

At first he had some trouble puting it on, but after a few minutes of struggling he was happy with how it looked

At first he had some trouble puting it on, but after a few minutes of struggling he was happy with how it looked. He stared at himself in the mirror, he felt different in these clothes. He looked good, yes but these clothes also reminded him of what he was, a fake. He was faking all this, being a noble, as if dressing up like this was normal for him. Most of the time in Emerald he wore commoner clothes or his leather armour. He was treated more like a commoner than a noble. He was far from anything 'noble'. But Katsuki was different, he was nobility and an excellent knight. How could he measure up to be his wife, his Omega. Izuku was nothing compared to Katsuki, a speck of dust maybe. He didn't deserve such a strong and powerful Alpha. These thoughts clouded Izuku's mind and haunted him. The Alpha was so kind to him earlier, did he even deserve that kindness from him?

But a sudden knock brought him out of his haunting thoughts. He shook his thoughts away and walked to the doors, opening to see, his father and the head knight, Sir. Tomura Shigaraki. Izuku stepped outside the room and greeted his father and the head knight as they started walking towards the great hall.

"Try to be by his side and talk to him, I can tell that Katsuki has taken an interest in you already. Use that, there will be many noble children, Omegas and Betas alike. Don't let his attension dwindle off of you." His father warned in a bone chilling voice that sent goosebumps on Izuku's body, as they entered the great hall.