Chapter 20 - Commander

The Alpha's birthday celebration was very joyous and Izuku had alot of fun that night

The Alpha's birthday celebration was very joyous and Izuku had alot of fun that night. Katsuki did not let Izuku out of his sight the whole night and Izuku was very happy about it. The whole night, Hizashi desperately tried to talk to Izuku but Katsuki was true to his words and whisked him away if he got too close. Katsuki didn't let even his own parents talk to Izuku and Izuku had a good laugh about how clingy the Alpha was. Izuku wasn't exactly uncomfortable but he couldn't deny the fear he felt everytime the Alpha's hands glided down his body. The mere touch from the Alpha made the Omega shudder but he tried everything in his power to suppress the shudder but Katsuki didn't become a Commander by being oblivious or having dull senses. Katsuki could tell that Izuku shuddered and was scared of his touches and himself as well. He couldn't deny it, it hurt alot to know that all his efforts to break down Izuku's guards in the past years were all wasted now. He knew it would take a long time to break down Izuku's walls now that they were firmer. He could tell that Izuku was just pretending to be fine around the Alpha and he hated that. He wanted to talk to Izuku alone but he knew that Izuku would not be comfortable with that. The night ended with katsuki walking the greenette to his room, he stayed quiet the whole walk. Izuku couldn't handle the silence any longer so he spoke up.

"Why are you so quiet, Kaachan?" Izuku finally asked after not being able bare the silence.

".. Oh nothing.. I am just tired." Katsuki answered in a voice that made Izuku's heart clench in fear. Katsuki's voice sounded indifferent, almost as if he was speaking to a stranger. The gentle tone he was so familiar with was gone now.

"...Katsuki-san... have I a-angered you?" Izuku asked. He desperately tried to hide the tremble in his voice but failed. Katsuki almost immediately turned to Izuku, his face contorted with concern.

"What! No. Why would I be angry with you?" Katsuki asked his voice softened a little but nothing like his usual voice.

"You have been silent the whole walk and... your voice... it's cold and indifferent." Izuku quietly admitted, his anxious brain taking over. He kept his head down and fidgeted with his fingers nervously.

"...I.. know you are scared of me and you are not comfortable with being alone with me." Katsuki said looking ahead. He didn't want to look at the greenette when he admitted the truth. His heart would only hurt more.

"No that isn't true. I-I am comfortable with you." Izuku tried to deny the blond's words.

"Izuku... don't lie to me." Katsuki warned to try and get the Omega to confess the truth.

" I-I am not lying. I really am o-okay. I understand why you did.... that. I was a little s-scared to meet you at first but then I saw you.. and my fear went away." Izuku anxiously tried to dismiss the Alpha's worry. Katsuki finally stopped walking after hearing the greenette's desperate explanation and turned to face the greenette. He could clearly tell how anxious and fearful the boy looked.