Chapter 18 - Omegan Duties

Izuku's breathe brushed against Katsuki's neck

Izuku's breathe brushed against Katsuki's neck. Izuku lifted his head to face Katsuki. He stared deeply into those crimson eyes he adored, searching for a hint of something, anything. He wanted to see whether what the Alpha said was true or not. And from the fact that Katsuki's eyes held nothing other than affection for the sight infront of him, confirmed it to Izuku that what the Alpha said was true. Izuku hesitated but his eyes flickered to the blond's lips and back to his eyes. His eyes turning from a gauging look to a pleading look. Katsuki didn't need anymore indication from the greenette. He didn't waste a single minute to crash his lips onto the greenette's soft plush lips. Katsuki kissed Izuku as he pulled the boy impossibly close to his body. Izuku's body was pressed against the Alpha's chest. Katsuki licked his bottom lip for entrance and the boy parted his lips to let the Alpha in. Katsuki deepened the kiss, his tongue exploring every crevice of Izuku's mouth. The greenette moaned into the kiss which sent shivers down the blond's spine. It was getting difficult holding back. Katsuki parted from the kiss and let the Omega breathe to whisper in his deep voice near the greenette's ear.

"You are killing me... If you keep being so irresistable.. I don't think I would be able to hold back." Katsuki whispered. Izuku whimpered but not in fear. It was a different type of whimper, something Katsuki had never heard.

"..Don't.. hold back..then.." Izuku whispered out almost inaudible.

"... You are still underaged, Izuku.." Katsuki chuckled as he caressed Izuku's cheek and then cupped his chin pulling the boy back in for the kiss.

Izuku didn't pull back no matter how breathless he felt. Katsuki would pull back in between to let the boy breathe. The kiss was hot, passionate and gentle but the kiss also was lustful and rough at the same time. Izuku felt safe and comforted but the kiss also made him want more. The kiss made his head spin, he couldn't think straight about anything. All he could think about was the Alpha's lips on his own and the feeling of the Alpha's hands roaming around his body. Katsuki's hands travelled down Izuku's back gently lingering on the small of his back. Katsuki broke the kiss to kiss down the boy's neck. Katsuki was well aware of Izuku's weak spots on his neck and he left no chance in abusing them. He loved it when Izuku was a moaning and drooling mess all for him to see.

Katsuki kissed Izuku's jaw and down his neck to his collarbone. Katsuki sucked on his neck making the Omega moan out his name. Izuku's eyes rolled back and his mouth hung open. The Alpha licked and gently sucked on his scent glands, making the Omega shudder in ecstasy. Katsuki undid the boy's pants and slipped his pants down a little. He took Izuku's member in his hand and gently stroked him, still licking and sucking his scent glands driving the boy crazy with pleasure. He could tell that Izuku was still not used to the feeling of pleasure and got overwhelmed easily from it.

"K-kaa-achan.." Izuku moaned the nickname he had given his Alpha.

".Yes.?.~" Katsuki whispered in a seductive voice, sending shivers down Izuku's spine.