Chapter 24 - Till Death Do Us Apart

Katsuki was very determined to take Izuku back to Ruby and that is exactly what he did

Katsuki was very determined to take Izuku back to Ruby and that is exactly what he did. When the Crimsion knights came back with the Emerald knights, the Crimson knights stayed at the Emerald palace for a week and in that week almost every day, the blond had a frustrating conversation about taking Izuku back with him to Ruby with the Duke of Emerald. Hizashi was adamant about keeping Izuku in Emerald but the blond Commander was far more motivated. Izuku was unconcious and in a sleeping state. He had lost alot of blood and Ochako suggested that an induced sleep would be better for the Omega and help him recover faster and better. Hizashi and Katsuki argued for hours on end about why it was better for Izuku to leave or to stay. Katsuki was starting to lose patience and he used the only trick he could with Hizashi, it was a dirty trick and if Izuku found out he said that, he probably would be extremely hurt.

"If you do not let Izuku-kun come to Ruby with me for the remainder of the time we are engaged then I would have to break off the engagement!" Katsuki said growling with anger dripping from his voice.

"Wh-What?" Hizashi was so caught off guard with the threat from the Young Lord that he couldn't even comprehend the statement itself.

"I am not letting my fiance stay here, so if you insist that he does then... He no longer will be my fiance." Katsuki said clearly.

"Y-You can't do that. Your parent would not allow it." Hizashi growled. Katsuki only smirked and chuckled.

"My parents care about what I want. There are many proposals coming my way even though I have been engaged for years. It won't be a problem." Katsuki said as he folded his arms infront of his chest. Hizashi gritted his teeth.

"Alright.. I will have his luggage packed and ready." He said in defeat but his face clearly gave out his distaste for the situation.

"We leave in a week. Get it done before that." Katsuki ordered and left the study.

-

-

-

Hizashi had no choice but to listen to the Alpha. The Crimson Knights departed from Emerald a week after with Izuku. Katsuki had Izuku laid down in the carriage with Ochako and Mei with him. Their journey was slower because the winter was approaching and they couldn't travel too fast because of Izuku's condition. They reached Ruby in more than a week. Katsuki carried the boy to the castle and Katsuki stayed in his room with him to keep an eye on him.

It took the greenette 2 months to completely recover. Ochako pressed on keeping the greenette in an induced sleep so he will heal better. It was a better decision because everyone was aware of how active the greenette is, he would never shut up and stay still for recovery. Ochako released the spell after she cleared Izuku of his injuries. Izuku at first, couldn't move much other than a few fingers. Ochako and Mei helped him with recovery. Him being in a bed for so long, made his muscles tighten up and he had to move around with help for a few weeks. But Deku helped the Omega recover much faster and in a matter of few weeks, Izuku was back to dueling with Katsuki, Mitsuki and Masaru. Izuku had a very good earful from the blond Alpha when he woke up, he even started crying because of how angry Katsuki was. But at the end Izuku knew it was a very risky siuation and he actually would've died if it was not for Katsuki and Ochako.