Chapter 15 - Warning

It took about half a day for the Crimson Knights to get to the Emerald Castle

It took about half a day for the Crimson Knights to get to the Emerald Castle. Izuku was utterly exhausted but he wasn't going to rest until they reached Emerald Castle. He didn't mention it to Katsuki in fear of getting repramanded but he had hit his head while fighting Pheonix. Izuku couldn't have used the tree of life's leaves to heal his head wound because the tree of life uses ones energy to cure any injury or wounds, if he had used it then he would've immediately passed out which would've further delayed their return and worried Katsuki. It was thanks to his dark green hair, that the injury and the blood wasn't very visible. He shifted to avoid getting caught. As the Omega ran through the empty streets of Emerald and saw the condition of the citizens, his headache kept getting worst. He truely was doubting whether he could run to the castle without getting caught by the Alpha.

Katsuki was no fool, he had sensed something was wrong when he noticed that the Omega was rather too desperate to get back. At first, he thought it was because he wanted to help out the citizens as soon as possible but he could tell something else was the real reason. He tried to ride close to the Omega but he only sped up. The Omega was hiding something and he needed to know what. They were travelling too fast so he couldn't tell from the scent. Katsuki narrowed his eyes on the green wolf running just a little ahead of him and could see something at the side of his head. He stared at that for a bit to try and figure out what it is. His eyes widened at the realization of what the Omega tried to hide. His eyes narrowed into slits in anger. He quickly shifted and jumped off his horse. His warhorse, was too used to Katsuki doing this and just ran along side the huge Alpha wolf. Katsuki trudged past Izuku with ease and ran in front of him halting his movements. The Omega whined and stopped only to bump right into the blond wolf.

Katsuki narrowed his eyes and now could clearly see the wound on the green wolf's head. Katsuki growled in a low, threatening tone signalling Izuku to shift back. The Omega wolf whimpered and quickly shifted back. The rest of the knights watched as Izuku shuddered in fear as the huge blond wolf growled at him. Katsuki grabbed Izuku's sleeve and tugged harshly signalling the Omega to climb on his back and travel back on him. Izuku obeyed and got on top of the ash blond wolf. He held on to Katsuki's neck as Katsuki ran as fast as his legs would take him. There was a spread of an unknown disease in Emerald and an open wound was just an invitation to get affected. Katsuki was furious that the Omega was that stupid to take that kind of risk but at the back of his head he knew the reason and mentally cursed himself. Dynamight was furious, he was growling loudly as Katsuki tried to calm him down. He could only hope that Izuku didn't get affected by the disease. Hopefully his prayers were answered.

It didn't take them long to reach Emerald castle. Katsuki didn't wait for anyone and ran straight inside the castle. The maids, servants and knights making way for the Commander of Crimson Knights and the young lord riding on top of him. Katsuki burst through into Izuku's room and Izuku got off, avoiding eye contact with Katsuki. It didn't take long for Ochako to burst in a few seconds after them and shuddered at the muderous tension in the room. Katsuki still remained in his wolf form and glared at the Omega who was sitting on the bed holding his head and staring at the floor. It was clear how terrified Izuku was at the moment. Ochako could see his hands tremble.