Chapter 2 - Crimson Beast

Death was something Katsuki Bakugou was very used to

Death was something Katsuki Bakugou was very used to. Since the age of 5, he had been training day and night with his father and other Elite knights so he can one day become the strongest knight in the continent and lead the Crimson Knights as his father did. That was his only goal in life, to be the strongest and he would do anything to make it happen. With this kind of determination, it came as no surprise that at the mere age of 13, Katsuki became an Elite Knight with the skills to surpass the second in command to the Crimson Knights, Mitsuki Bakugou.She was the strongest female knight in the continent. She had never lost a duel or a battle except with the Commander of Crimson Knights, Masaru Bakugou. So it came as a great shock to all the Elite knights and the knights in training that Katsuki Bakugou, a 13 year old boy actually won the duel against his mother in a matter of few minutes.

Not only did Katsuki overpower Mitsuki with his strength and speed but also outsmarted her with a strong and clever strategy. Mitsuki has had years of experience in the battlefield, she was known to be the smartest when it came to strategies for war or battles. Even the Commander confided in her for strategies. But Katsuki outsmarted Mitsuki in a matter of minutes and came up with a strategy she never saw coming.

There was no doubt in anyone's mind that Katsuki had deserved that victory and Mitsuki didn't go easy on her son. But this was only the begining of the journey Katsuki wanted to take and he had won his first battle.

Katsuki Bakugou, the only son of Mitsuki and Masaru Bakugou, the Duchess and Duke of Ruby Estate. They were the second in command and the Commander of Crimson Knights, the strongest Knights in the Kingdom of Ivana. Crimson Knights played a key role in protecting the citizens from the battle and aftermath of the war 30 years ago and in ending the tyranical reign of the Torino Royal family. The Bakugou's earned their name and respect after the war that occurred 30 years ago.

Masaru Bakugou and Mitsuki Bakugou were the heros of that war along with the now King of Ivana, Toshinori Yagi.

Ruby estate is the largest and the most beautiful in all of Ivana. Ruby is the second richest estate thanks to it's scenic beauty, 6 beautiful rivers that flowed throughout its land. From the boarders to the heart of ruby, the land was potent and fertile, not only was their land fruitful so were the gemstone mines.

The estate is very prosporous with skilled men, Elite knights, merchants from neighbouring kingdoms to estates. Masaru and Mitsuku were kind and generous lords of the land, the citizens praised and respected them alot. The Bakugou family was loved and respected by their subjects as well.

Katsuki was no different. He respected his parents as lords and knights. He wanted to be like them and keep his land safe and protected. So Katsuki didn't hesitate in saying yes when the Royal decree for the Crimson Knights to join the war and resolve the dispute between Ivana and Xeno came after his 15th birthday.

The war was during a harsh winter so Mistuki could not go as she had to stay behind to prepare the castle and land. Rogue packs of wolves that attacked frequently during winter. Katsuki was asked to join his father as the second in command to the Crimson Knight for the war. The blond Alpha had already proven he is capable to be in that position as he had never lost a single duel against his mother or the battles against the rogues that attacked. He annhilated the rogues. He was nicknamed "The Crimson Beast" as after every battle he would be covered in the enemies's blood from head to toe. His beautiful blond hair soaked in blood and his eyes would be glowing crimson red. No one except his father, had ever landed a single hit or scratch on the blond Alpha. His speed, strength and agility were unmatched.