three

"so how was your night with billie?", drew asks. "um it was fine i guess", i say as i sit down at the table with everyone else.

i see billie walk down the stairs. she lets out a small 'good morning' and sits down next to me. "so what do you guys want to do today?", i ask since we were all planning on spending the day together.
   -
"bro can you not?", i say coldly to billie. we're packed in this small ass car and she decides to sit fucking man spread in this tight ass space. she doesn't listen and just looks at me. "can you like i don't know, sit normal", i ask again, now getting annoyed. "no. no i cannot", is all she reply's back with. "please. we're already in a tight ass space and you're taking up so much room", i say. she rolls her eyes in response and closes her legs a little. finally. this bitch is so annoying.

we've been in the car for about ten minutes when we finally get to this small breakfast place and we all sit down. we get our menus and shortly after the waitress comes to our table and asks what we'd like to drink.

she gets to me but something about the way she looks at me was different from how she was looking at everyone else. "and what can i get for you love?", she asks nicely with a small smile on her face. "um i'll just get a water", i say back and give her a small smile.

i feel someone starring at me and what a surprise, it's billie. "um can i help you?", i ask dryly. "stop flirting with other girls", is all she says. "um i wasn't?", i say back. she doesn't say anything and just looks pissed. this bitch is already being over protective and for what? not like we're dating. i don't even consider her my friend yet.

                                               -

it's now monday and i have school.. yay. "averill, we have to go", i hear my mom yell out. she's dropping me off at school today before she goes to work meaning i'm going to be at school almost an hour early.

i finish getting ready and then grab my backpack. i decided to wear a skirt today and actually look presentable for once.

 i decided to wear a skirt today and actually look presentable for once

(this is kinda what she's wearing lol)

i get into my moms car and she basically speeds to my school so she can get to work on time. we get there and as soon as i get out of the car she drives off. damn ok.

since i'm early i decide that i'm going to go to the library since it's usually open earlier than anything else. i have some homework i need to finish so i mine as well do that before i have to go to my first class.

i get to the library when i see a familiar face, billie. i go and sit next to her. "hey mama. you're here early", billie says with a smile on her face. "um yea my mom had to go to work right after so she figured she'd just drop me off first so i didn't have to walk", i say while letting out a small laugh.

i take out my homework and start doing what i need to do. some time passes. "you look good in skirts. you should wear them more often", i hear a voice say while fondling with my skirt. "i um i should probably start walking to my first period", i say and pack up my things. why the fuck do i get so nervous around her?