sixteen

it's now tuesday and i was tired as fuck. i didn't end up going to sleep until almost 4 am yesterday. it wasn't smart on my part but i definitely had fun.

billie picked me up today and took me to school. thank god because i really didn't feel like walking.

once we get there, we get out of the car and start walking to the school entrance. we meet up with drew and start making our way to our first period.

as soon as i walk into class i see katelyn. she hasn't been here in like a month. i don't know where she's been but it should've stayed that way.

she instantly gives me a dirty look when i entered the room. i know this bitch did not- i will fuck her up again.

as i'm walking past her desk, i "accidentally" hit her with my bag. "oops", is all i say and keep walking. "nah i know your bitch ass did not", she basically yells back. the teacher was no where to be seen. what a surprise.

she then quickly stands up and takes out her hoops. oh so this bitch tryna fight? "come on katelyn i'm not doing this with you", i say. i'm not trying to have my ass suspended or some shit. "why not bitch?", she says back.

i don't say anything else and start to walk over to my desk. "pussy", she says. i stay silent, trying not to feed into the attention she so desperately wants.

"this is why your dad doesn't love you", she then says. (a/n: and i remember thinking, i'm about to beat this bitch up)

at this point everyone has their phones out and are recording. you know, the usual thing people do in high school when a fight is about to break out. still no teacher in sight, of course.

"nah what'd you say", i say, now getting pissed. (a/n: it's giving very much 'you're making daddy angy' MEMKFOEOOS SORRY) "i said this is why your dad doesn't love you", katelyn speaks up again.

i don't let her say another word and i punch her in the face. "what the fuck", she says while holding her nose. "sorry my hand slipped", i say back with a fake pouting face.

she straightens herself back up and just stands there for a moment. "come on bitch", i say while waiting for her to hit me. call my crazy but.. it'll just give me another excuse to hit her again.

i then feel her slap me. slap me. not even a punch. a slap. embarrassing. i let out a small laugh at her weak attempt to hurt me.

"you're just like your dad, you know that averill?", katelyn says.

now, one thing you need to know is we use to be friends. like best friends. at least that's what i thought at the time. i would share everything with her and we basically grew up with each other. it was a very toxic friendship, that's why things ended.

i push her into the wall and punch her in the face again. (a/n: i'm sorry but that's hot) "you're a fucking psychopath", katelyn struggles to say. "maybe a little. i'm just like my dad aren't i?", i say in response.

as i'm about to hit her again, the teacher walks in. "averill what are you doing?", i hear the teacher yell out. well shit. i don't say anything else and let go of her.

"averill, principals office. now", my teacher says. "billie can you take her? so i know she goes", she asks. "yea.. yea i got her", billie says while side eyeing me.

she quickly grabs my arm and drags me out of class. it's just silence. she doesn't say a word. kinda scared not gonna lie.

we walk down to the principals office and as soon as the principal sees me, she rolls her eyes. "let me guess, you got into another fight?", she asks and i slowly nod my head in response.