epilogue

continuation from last chapter.

i wake up.

so you tellin me all that shit was fake? that none of that actually happened?

i look over at my desk where the red roses were in my dream. there they were, red roses. hell nah.

i get up to go see if my mom is home. i start calling for and see that she's in the kitchen making breakfast.

"why the fuck are there "red" roses on my desk?", i ask while putting quotations marks around the word 'red'. "they're from billie", my mom then says. "are you sure?", i ask. "yes. i'm positive averill. she handed them to me", my mom tells me.

i just sit there for a moment, not sure what to say. "are you ok? did you take something?", my mom asks. "no i had a dream that just felt really real", i tell her. "what was it about?", she asks.

"well dad kept calling me, then he showed up to our house, then he started sending letters", i begin to say.

"and then some how my french teacher and principal were apart of it?", i continue. "and then there was what i thought were red roses but really they were only red because there was blood on them, but i saw a note so i picked it up and got some of the blood on my hands and then i apparently murdered two people? but i knew the two people", i tell her and she starts laughing.

"why are you laughing?", i ask. "because that all happened", my mom tells me. "wait what?", i say confused. "it was all set up. i mean you didn't actually kill anyone but", my mom tells me.

"i'm so lost", i say while rubbing my hands over my face. "your dad came down to see us, while he was down he set all of this up just to mess with you", my mom explains.

i just sit there for a moment still confused. "i'm going back to sleep", i say while getting up.

-

in conclusion, the whole thing was a joke. nothing happened to averill, or billie, or anyone.

i seriously have no idea how i would end this book. i didn't want to end it where they just get married and it's a happy ever after.

plus they're still in high school..

seriously tho if you guys have any ideas that will make up 10 more chapters worth of content, let me know.

i'm pulling shit out of my ass at this point.

best ending award goes to.. me. psych. i honestly feel kinda bad for how i'm ending it buttt

there will be a sequel, don't ask me when it's going to be out :)