fourteen

averills POV:
i wake up to the soft sound of ocean waves hitting the shoreline. i look over at billie and she's still sleeping peacefully. god she's so cute. i lay there for a few more minutes and then grab my phone. i check the time at it's 11:07. i finally got to sleep in today. thank god.

i just scroll on instagram for a few minutes when billie starts to wake up. i kiss her cheek and say a soft 'good morning'. "good morning mama", she says back with a small smile on her face.

she rubs her eyes a little as they adjust to the light and then speaks up. "you wanna know what we're doing today?", she asks and i raise my eyebrows as a way of saying 'what?'. "we're gonna go ride horses. and then we can go swimming too if you want", she says.

she's always telling me how much she loves horses and how she use to ride them when she was younger.

"what time are we going?", i ask. "whenever you want", she replies back. i nod my head in response and place a small kiss on her lips.

a few minutes go by and we finally get up so we can get ready. i finish getting dressed and put my hair up in a messy bun. i walk behind billie and wrap my hands around her waist. i place a light kiss on her neck, then sit my head in the crook of her neck.

she was currently standing in the full length mirror, checking herself out. she looks hot as fuck.

(a/n: this is what billies wearing

(a/n: this is what billies wearing. just pretend she has teal hair for the sake of the book)

"you look good baby", i say while turning her around and placing a soft kiss on her lips. "thank you mama", she says back. "you ready?", billie asks and i nod my head in response and she grabs her keys and we head out.

we get into the car and billie places her hand on my thigh, causing me to get butterflies.. in more places than one. she starts the car and pulls out of the driveway.

about 10 minutes later we get to where we are going first. i haven't been been horse back riding in awhile.. i think i was 10 the last time.

(a/n: i don't know much about horses and shit and how this stuff works so.. don't judge)

we meet the people that are going to be instructing us today. after we get the hang of it they let us go on a trail, obviously with at least one instructor near by. by we i really mean just me. billie is already a pro at this. it's not the only thing she's good at.

after going along the trail for about an hour we start to make our way back. once we get off i take a few pictures of billie and the horse she road. her name was autumn.