1.Mr.Kim SeokJin

"Hoseok, HOSEOK!!" an angry scream coming through the intercom caught Jung Hoseok off guard. He quickly stood up and ran into the cabin in front of him.

"Yes sir?" he asked sweating with fear. What has he done wrong this time?

"Where did this Kim fucking Yoo-Suk find my personal number?" screeched his boss shoving his phone in front the assistant.

Hoseok stood there dumbfounded. How does he know about that?

"I told this stupid man clearly that I'm not signing his contract. I am not dealing with him in any business and I don't even want to see him again. Then here he is calling me without any fear. I bet he don't know who I am.."

Hoseok stared at his boss not knowing what to say. Kim Seokjin always got furious in such matters. Although he spent most of the day like this, always covered his face with a miserable frown.

"Don't you have any idea about how this happened?" asked Jin scowling at Hoseok.

"I don't know sir,  you should probably block his number sir." Hoseok came up with his only solution.

"Arg...!! How many numbers have I blocked in this very month? One more nosy call, I'll report those bastards to police."

"Yes sir." said Hoseok bowing.

"Bring me a latte."

"Okay sir." Hoseok once again bowed to Jin and went away.

Jin looked at his phone and then the pile of files on the table. He sighed and began to check them one by one.

................................................

Kim Seokjin, the C.E.O of Kim enterprises was on his way home with a sullen face, god knows why, as usual. Maybe it's because he hated to work in business management, maybe he was exhausted by the daily work, maybe he hasn't found anything enjoyable in life or maybe...because he haven't got much people to share love.

However, he right then he was going to see his only happiness. The cause of why he chose to run a company even he didn't like it. It's none other than his brother, Kim Teahyung.

Jin's vehicle parked in front of the gate of a super luxurious house. The driver drove in the car as the massive gates opened for it.

 The driver drove in the car as the massive gates opened for it

Jin got off the car without a word. He held a paper bag in his hand. 

Jin entered the pass cord and went in with... a smile. 

"Jinnie Hyung!!" 

"Tae Tae.." exclaimed Jin going towards his cheery brother who was sitting on the wheel chair. "Look what I brought you!!"

"Ramen?" said Taehyung trying to smell the contents in the bag.

"Yeah" said Jin and looked  at the one who's standing beside Taehyung.

" Namjoon, Get Taehyung ready for supper."

Namjoon bowed and pushed the wheel chair towards the dining table. Jin sighed looking at his brother. Even Tae's a disabled person, he seemed satisfied although a small pain was always visible in his eyes. He wanted to secure his Tae forever. 

Jin walked over to the table and started to eat with him. 

"Hyung, are you tired?" asked Taehyung after a while.

Jin looked at him. "No Tae Tae...Anyway how's your day?"

"Nothing special at all hyung, I just went on with my paintings."

This is only thing Jin hated of Tae. Painting; artworks. He didn't want Tae to be interested in those things because..deep down in his heart he hated art and everything related to that subject.

Some may ask why he disliked those things. And the reason may sound stupid to others but not Jin. It was something which grabbed away his happiness, his life twice. So he loathed every single piece of it, even music.

But since he loved Taehyung, he kept his mouth shut and didn't demand him directly to stop. He knew Tae loves drawing but he did all from his power to distract him from his choice. He bought him different ideas for a acceptable job but Tae didn't show any interest in them just like Jin disliked business management. Jin always dreamt to be a doctor not a C.E.O who always freaks out  in small matters.

 Referring to Jin, his life was all pathetic. His mother left him when he was only 12 years old with his brother who's 4 years younger than him. She married a singer who was famous those days. It was the first reason for Jin to hate art. And a year after that Taehyung met with an accident on his way home from his collage and since then, he couldn't walk, he had to stay in a wheel chair all the time seeing his peers enjoying their life travelling here and there. The driver who spoiled Tae's life was an idiotic celebrity and as you can see it's the second reason.

His father is the worst of all. From the beginning of their lives he had been drown in his company work and didn't cared about his family. It's fair enough for Mrs.Kim to leave them than living with a bratty husband who didn't even stop talking about business at meals but that broke both little Jin's and Tae's hearts. They knew that singer was a gold-digger and ever after their marriage none of the Kims heard about her.

Jin had the perfect grades to enter the medical faculty at SNU but his dad ordered him to do business studies instead. He had no choice because his dad threatened to disown his own son, Tae assuming he was useless. Jin threw away his dreams aside and went in a completely different path. However, for Tae's sake, he successed.

Jin is 25 now, still in his early twenties but he was lone. Except for his Tae he didn't have someone else to care and love him. He wanted a hand to hold him closer but every date he went for failed at the end because of his gloomy attitude. And either way those girls and boys only came for him for his looks and specially money. Jin knew it so he didn't got upset about people dumping him in the first place.

The only friend he had was Min Yoongi, from middle school. Yoongi was also from a rich family and he is the best match for Jin. He was also a grumpy guy who smiled very rarely. However, this one didn't hate art and of course he helped his friend to get back to the normal self again. 

Yoongi liked watching live performances. Dramas, musical shows, circuses were his favourite. But since his friend refused those kinda things he went to see them alone. But fate was something who does amazing flips, because one day Jin had to experience one , and anyone there didn't know about the god's plan for two of them. 

Patience Kim Seokjin, you'll see how art can change a human life from nothing to everything.

******************************************

(A/N; How's the first chapter? Is it too boring? Tell me your ideas so I can move on from here. Anyway, I'll update it again today so you can get a clear idea about this story.)