3.Dinner with Tae

The next day became worse than the previous one to Jin. The company which was refused by the C.E.O of Kim Enterprises had called Jin's dad to inform that they have shame upon his son's behavior. And of course anyone can guess how furious the chairman had been.

So here he is, right in Jin's living room in the early morning. Jin was looking at him with a blank expression while his dad threw daggers at him from his eyes. They stayed like that for a minute.

"Do I look like a puppet Seokjin?" asked Mr.Kim in anger. "Do you know how much future profit we lost from rejecting it because of your shitty decision?"

"He missed it twi..."

"DON'T YOU DARE OPEN THAT MOUTH! Why couldn't have you been a little patient? Or are you trying to bankrupt the entire company?"

Jin was silent. He knew it was his fault anyway.

Mr.Kim stretched his finger at him. "Seokjin, one more mistake, alright? One more mistake and both of you will be disowned. i gave you a chance because I pitied you but if you're trying to be like your mom, then it will be the end..of everything. Keep that  in your mind Seokjin"

With that harsh comment he left from the house in his lemousine.

Tae was listening from his room all that time. He felt so sorry for Jin because he knew his brother hate business work. He wanted to say goodbye to his hyung as usual but felt that time is not so perfect since it was both of their dad. He thought the plan for the night that day would be better for him.

Tae got ready for his online art classes while Jin peeped into his room.

"Hyung?" said Tae caught by surprise. "Uh, good morning hyung!"

"You heard him, didn't you?" Jin asked entering the room with a wary smile.

"Uh..I guess so...I'm really sorry hyung."

"It's alright Tae Tae. Let's play monopoly tonight, hmm?"

Taehyung was really happy to hear that although he had other plans. He decided to ask his hyung since he seems to be in a good mood for spending some time with him.

"Hyung, I was thinking about going for a dinner-out tonight, just two of us. It has been a long time since we last went to a one so please..."

Jin sighed and nodded smiling. "Alright Tae Tae.  Be ready around 7p.m. I'll come to pick you up."

Tae cheered happily. He was so happy that his hyung didn't let his frustration over alcohol, drugs or clubs. He knew that Jin wanted to share his feelings and that's why as his brother, he's gonna be by his side.

Meanwhile Jin was looking at Taehyung's laptop. And sure enough it was his brother's art class. At the moment he didn't feel showing his disgrace about that so went away after sharing goodbye kisses. 

**********************************

It was about 7.30. Taehyung was downstairs waiting with Namjoon for Jin's arrival. Jin was  late but Taehyung didn't took any calls 'cause he knew his hyung won't miss that without a good reason. 

At that moment Jin's car arrived. He quickly rushed inside the house and saw his smiling brother.

"Hyung!! You came...Let's go for dinner, I'm starving."

Jin felt guilty for keeping his brother waiting so long. As usual he had tons of work.

Jin smiled and gave him a thumbs up. "Okay Tae, Namjoon bring him to my c.."

"Hyung, can we go in my volvo?" Tae asked looking at Jin.

The volvo was a birthday gift from Jin to Tae which he bought two years ago. Although Tae wasn't able to drive, he wanted one, a normal car which would remind him he's also a normal kid like others. Tae used it only for short journeys with Namjoon.